Caption this !

EXPAT
This topic is 5492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

MsGuy-

I knew you would after seeing you practice at least 3 times. :)

Citadel, Clemson or USC?

Best regards,

KMEM

At the time, Duke. It was my roommate that came from S.C. At the time, Duke was about 40% Ivy rejects from up North, 40% upper & upper middle class Southerners and 20% redneck scholarship boys like me.

:eek: The Citadel? :eek:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying to put a goose step into your educational background. :)

I believe at the time you would have attended it would have been all boys and a decent educational opportunity.

Best regards,

KMEM

In the late 60's, Duke had a separate campus for its female students. They were housed and had many of their classes a 12 minute bus ride from the main campus, so Duke was the next best thing to an all boys school. To my great regret an all gay fraternity was busted by the school administration the year before I arrived and all the members expelled. I used to wonder how different my life would have been if there had been a gay frat to join. At the time, I was completely ignorant of even the basics of gay life.

Archived