ADAM LAMBERT A or B

EXPAT
This topic is 5527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick not everyone lives in such a eclectic city like you being in NYC or me in Seattle

True, but don't you think it's less of a regional difference and more generational? Younger people just aren't shocked anymore by things like gay marriage and drag queens. Thanks to the internet, it's possible that we can all see the same things, regardless of where we live. I don't know the demographics of this show but if a lot of young people are watching, I can't imagine this photo hurting his chances of winning.

His Guiliani moment

I imagine that most of the people who watch AI show are probably younger, or old gay farts like moi. Statistically, more younger people support gay rights and do not have a problem with the "gay lifestyle" in general. Consequently, I do not think Mr. Lambert's Guiliani pic is gonna really hurt his chances all that much. I personally cannot understand people finding him all that talented, but to each his own.

BTW, if Rick wrote a negative comment every time there was an AI post, he would certainly be more than a "Princess" or whatever the hell he is at this moment in the posting rating.

BTW, if Rick wrote a negative comment every time there was an AI post, he would certainly be more than a "Princess" or whatever the hell he is at this moment in the posting rating.

LOL I am "The Smart Ass" but I do answer to "Princess" if the right guy says it. :p

Archived