411 on Dean of club dean/ Phila ad

good ol boy
This topic is 5516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=186981&scid=22277265&sp=1&pos=11

Here in the Hyper link for the rentboy ad. You can also go to http://www.clubdean.com and check out his website.

It looks like great marketing. In the video on his website he talks about about doing different things but the rentboy ad does not make mention of any activities that he is into.

Gentleman, you have never let me down before. Jax Thorne is here in Philadelphia too. Why would i choose Dean instead?

Enjoy your holidays...

good ol boy

Dean

http://rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=186981&scid=22277265&sp=1&pos=11

Here in the Hyper link for the rentboy ad. You can also go to http://www.clubdean.com and check out his website.

It looks like great marketing. In the video on his website he talks about about doing different things but the rentboy ad does not make mention of any activities that he is into.

Gentleman, you have never let me down before. Jax Thorne is here in Philadelphia too. Why would i choose Dean instead?

Enjoy your holidays...

good ol boy

I do believe way back when on HOOBOY this Guy was Reviewed and discussed with Mixed comments?

He's been a One Man Marketeer for a long time. But is it ALL Flash and No Substance in Person :confused:

Guest TNT Ted

Let’s see ….. according to his web site his services are:

Standard Show (striptease, erotic back rub): $300

Fantasy Show (nude body worship, roll play): $400

VIP Show (body contact): $600

Lots and lots of questions about that. :confused: Example: What's an erotic back rub without body contact? Does he wear gloves?

I’d need lots of answers before I’d choose Dean.

I've seen his videos on 2scm.com. He is as straight as a cucumber (a cucumber curves a little bit sometimes). For his fee, I wouldn't hire him unless I won the lottery and was throwing away money. There is really nothing that stands out about him.

I read somewhere--I thought it was here--but if not here then maybe it was on Muscle Service--that he would bottom. I would also love to know if he will deep kiss and perform oral.

Gman

go for jax thorne. dean is a cold fish from past comments. do not expect affection or kissing or oral or much contact. if you like to watch a pretty boy then fine (for less money you could go to most gyms to just watch).

jax thorne has good reviews and is also handsome. he would be my pick.

I agree. Jax Thorne is here. And that is the reason that I posted. I was trying to decide between the two. I just did not want to start a thread that was discussing two people. Jax is reviewed. I could not find anything on Dean. He is self promoted.

In conclusion, Jax.

Guest Musclestudoh

I have seen a small glimpse of his demeanor and disposition and I can tell you that he can be disconnected and not very interactive in a session that I observed. He does seem to accommodate within what he says he will so he doesn't appear to misrepresent that part of the session. A high price to pay for a cold and sullen encounter unless that is what you enjoy.

Welcome Sean/Ohio

I have seen a small glimpse of his demeanor and disposition and I can tell you that he can be disconnected and not very interactive in a session that I observed. He does seem to accommodate within what he says he will so he doesn't appear to misrepresent that part of the session. A high price to pay for a cold and sullen encounter unless that is what you enjoy.

Hey Sean Welcome to Daddys...Always nice to hear from a Goodlooking Hunk whose Photo Always Pops Up with a Great Review!

The Comments from an Upfront No B/S Hunk Working Guy who doesn't make them for Publicity Purposes is definitely an UP around here!

Looking forward to your take on things IF and When you feel interested enuff to take the time to comment! ;)

Guest Musclestudoh

Thanks!

Hey Sean Welcome to Daddys...Always nice to hear from a Goodlooking Hunk whose Photo Always Pops Up with a Great Review!

The Comments from an Upfront No B/S Hunk Working Guy who doesn't make them for Publicity Purposes is definitely an UP around here!

Looking forward to your take on things IF and When you feel interested enuff to take the time to comment! ;)

Thanks for the nice welcome! I have found the forums to be helpful and informative in several areas. So when I feel that my comments or perspective could be beneficial to others, as other member posts have been for me, I will definitely share my thoughts and point of view.

Looking Forward

Thanks for the nice welcome! I have found the forums to be helpful and informative in several areas. So when I feel that my comments or perspective could be beneficial to others, as other member posts have been for me, I will definitely share my thoughts and point of view.

We're all looking forward to hearing from a Guy who obviously Exercises his "Body and Mind" fully!

Happy Easter To You. :)

Dean was a special guest "host" at Numbers one Wednesday night. He is very straight and he barely had any interaction with the crowd. I certainly wouldn't hire after I saw that. But then I wouldn't hire anyone knowing that they were straight.

Dean Coxx

Up until my trip to Las Vegas last year, I was in lust with Dean. LV was splurge week, so I met with Dean for two hours of the VIP treatment. Big mistake. There are really two Deans. One is the guy with the cocky grin in the Rentboy ad who can wear kilts, but the other is the sullen lad you see in most of his pics. Go to his Web site for lots of free examples of both Deans. Unfortunately, in LV I got Dean the Sullen. He was minimally responsive to any conversational attempts. Drank some of my wine, but that didn't produce anything more in the way of interaction or attention to what might please me. Nice enough body -- he stripped, flexed, posed for pics, and permitted all kinds of touching, but was essentially passive throughout.

Yes, he was on the Tyra Banks show (Banks = Springer without the venom). His girlfriend says he's bi. Per his site, he has advanced from kissing to topping to bottoming, making big bucks off his site all the time. But I'll bet the advanced services are not available to his clients. Maybe I'm wrong, so be sure to ask.

Choose Jax. I've only seen one pic, but he's the one I'd try, if I were you.

Archived