Currency conversions..

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I am about to head to Montreal, I was checking current currency conversions... notice they are in increments we can relate to for the foreign amounts

$20 CAD (price of one closed curtain lap dance in Montreal) = $15.86 US

$50 Reis (price of one programa in Brazilian sauna) = $21.65 US

So, our dollar may not go as far as we like here at home, but if we venture out to certain foreign lands, we can definitely still get more Bang for our buck.

What is the going rate to "off" a boy? How long does that get you?

Depends who you talk to. Offing a guy from a gogo bar in Bangkok or Pattaya typically costs TBt300-400 paid to the bar (about $10). Then for a "short time" (i.e. not overnight) I think most guys pay about TBt1000 (around $30). "long time" (overnight) is about TBt1500 ($45 or so). But then you are also expected to provide breakfast, etc. Some will tell you that since times are so tough the boys will accept less just to make some money. Personally I would pay Bt1000. I don't do overnights. You can also get a sex massage in lots of places which also varies wildly. Some places have minimum "tips" to the masseur in addition to what you pay the massage house. But rates are typically similar or a little more than a gogo boy. Freelancers can be picked up on the street for less. As always in Thailand, "up to you".

Archived