Twinks in NYC

occ3672
This topic is 5537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I highly recommend Marcelo from rentboy. (Pick any of his five ads.) He's adorable and extremely sexy. His english isn't the best, but his puppydog eyes are irresistible.

Nick Ford will be in NYC soon; if your dates overlap he's a hot twinkish stud as well.

Ethan Evans (whom I've never met but would die to) is to be in town March 18 to 21.

I don't know if Tommy Deluca fits your definition of twink, but he's always well received.

There are a half dozen other twinkish ads on the site as well. Happy shopping!

Say Kevin. I've been eyeing Marcelo's ads for a while. Is your recommendation from personal experience?

Hell yeah. If you look at his pics, you think to yourself "Well the photographer had good lighting and managed to get a great shot of his abs." Not so, he's amazing in person. A personality that's beyond sweet. I'm not sure how businesslike he is (if he's easy to set something up with, or entirely dependable), but if you can get with him, do.

Kevin Slater

Guest endoman31

I use a nice Chinese boy, about 25. Lives in Jackson Heights near the elevated. He probably travels to Manhattan. I have been with him numerous times. Ad from Craigs:

Stats are: 5`7 ft, 140 lbs, 28w. Athletics body,Smooth and Sexy!

Very good location, parking FREE, warm and romantic room.

Shower is available also.

I am a skilled masseur and goood at intense deep tissue and oil massage.

Besides I am fun and easy to talk to.You don`t need to be shy

Please come here and have our party together!

Incalls in Queens / Outcalls in Manhattan,Queens or other cities

Reasonable rates, and questions are all welcome!

30 mins session is available (noon time)

Please call 917 294 6803 or email me!

So see you later~

Archived