.........................When.....................

Godiva
This topic is 8110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It freeks me out whenever I hear that another suicide bomber has blown himself up. I don't understand completely but the killing of innocent people is wrong. But what is even scarier is that evertime I am in Grand Central Station during the rush I practically run through it or go around it..It is not if it will happen it is ...When..

When I am in Penn Station I tend to stay on the outskirts away from the crowd...When... On the today show when they have Matt and Kate interviewing..not if but...When.. I hope I am thinking extreme but after 911 nothing makes sense. Has anyone else thought about this??

Guest RushNY

Godiva,hey man dont let it get to you,i'm sure you remember the insanity in NY after 9/11 hell im still in counselling and on medication for what i went through, but you HAVE to let it pass,maybe you do need to talk to someone about what you are feeling you aint the only one man there are thousands maybe millions of Americans probably in the same position, with all the trouble going on in the Middle East and the seemingly daily suicide bombings there are bound to be fears that another 9/11 may happen, but you cannot let it control you and your daily life YOU CANNOT, when you have looked into the abyss and come out the other side reasonably unscathed you get the feeling that the best way to overcome is to be as normal as before,dont let them win man if you do then whats the point you may as well go to your house or apartment and lock the door and never come out (been there done that ;-))of course be vigilant be aware but dont let it rule you you have to live your life as YOU want to live it not some asshole thousands of miles away wants you to live it .

Guest Ant415

Is sad stuff, and sad times. But, these are issues that are very complex, and have been brewing for years. Nothing we can do as individuals to stop it. Even as a powerful country we cannot stop the problems around the world. I don't know much of the motivation of suicide terrorists, but I think the combination of hatred, envy, poverty, deception, and brainwashing breds this stuff.

There is senseless harm and murder inflicted on innocent people (and kids) all over the world. There is no way to make sense of it. Do not try to make sense of it, it will make you crazy.

Best I can say is to be glad you are of the mind set not to feel your cause is worth killing others or yourself over. Just keep yourself healthy and keep good friends.

Archived