Shaving the Crack

chrismac
This topic is 8103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK - finally got up the nuts to ask this question - and I'll apologize in advance for the obvious crassness of it:

How can I shave accurately around my hole if I have no one to help me? Usually I go natural, and I'm not hairy, but on special occasions I want that smooth sexy feeling - especially if rimming is in the cards.

Anyone have any tips?

Also, for safety reasons, how long (how many hours or days) before an encounter should one shave that area? I usually do it one to two days before (if I do it at all) to allow for any minor nicks to heal. I've never actually cut myself that I know of, but then I've never really given it a professional try.

I do this because I personally don't like to rim a butt-wig myself, but I've been told by several tops they like a little hair on the ass. But sometimes you just know that smooth will be better :p

For the reasons you've given, I'm not sure I'd shave my crack either. Have you tried Nair? If you're brave, try having a friend wax you. It hurts like bloody hell, but you'll be smooth as silk for weeks. And the pain doesn't last long! }>

Guest Ant415

The best way to shavet your butt, and get best results, is to have a buddy do it for you.

If that is not an option, get a large handheld mirror and squat over it in the tub. Get a cup with warm water, razor, and can of shave cream. Before apply... check the twists and turns and bumps so you know yourself there !!! Rinse, and suggest some good moisturizing cream right away so you dont get dry and itchy.

If you shave two days before your rimmer (sp) will get whisker burns from the short stubble there.

I like sd's Nair suggestion (I've never used it before), but concerned about Bilbo's comment. If it's safe and doesn't leave a rash or damage the sensitive areas in/around the hole, the Nair idea seems best for me (having a friend help me shave is unfortunately not an option, unless someone here in my area wants to volunteer ;-)).

Archived