OPEN DOOR

jackhammer91406
This topic is 6843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am curious about your reaction to this:

I check out Craig's list here in Los Angeles on and off.

Almost every time I am browsing the posts in the M4M section, there will be at least one post listing someone (usually a bottom) who is going to be lying face down on their bed waiti9ng for someone to come through their open door and rape them, or some such. Is it just me, or is this a very dangerous set up for both people. I mean, the face down guy is obviously at risk for some strange type to walk in the open door and then lock it behind him.

But the visitor,it seems to me, is also at risk for being accused of unlawful entry , etc. etc.

Any one else have some thoughts?

I saw this happen in QAF and I was dumbfounded (not a spoiler really - nothing awful happened in the show, but I could so easily see this turning BAD and actually thought it was gonna go there). I'd be scared to death to try something like this. I suppose for some guys tho', it's a major turn on, and I can see why...but...I don't think I could do it.

Archived