An Odd Fetish?

Bearman
This topic is 7076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, I think I've got an odd fetish. At least I've never heard of anyone who has a strong fetish like mine for ethnicities and religious men (for lack of a better term). I've never spoken about it to anyone because its something I think people would find strange.

I'm extremely sexually attracted to men who are: Yeshiva Students and Hassids (Ultra-Orthodox Jews for those that aren't familiar), Sikhs, Amish, Hindu Bramacharis (Hindu celibate monks in Ashrams), and this is just to name a few :9

I've never ever been able to quench my desire for these types of men for obvious reasons ;( Has anyone else out there ever heard of such a thing? These types of men have only been eye-candy and fantasy material for me while I try to focus on more realistic types I also am attracted to like the All American guys, the east coast Guidos, military types and some other ethnicities (sigh).

I feel like I just confessed a deep dark secret to a therapist (LOL)! Its not that I feel guilty about this fetish but since Its not you usual run of the mill thing I think it might be found extremely odd.

Anyone?

>I'm extremely sexually attracted to men who are: Yeshiva

>Students and Hassids (Ultra-Orthodox Jews for those that

>aren't familiar), Sikhs, Amish, Hindu Bramacharis (Hindu

>celibate monks in Ashrams), and this is just to name a few :9

>

Bearman, if you think this fetish is odd, then I am as guilty as you are. I have been attracted to the same types, plus Turkish men, for the longest while and it is refreshing to see someone else who shares this particular desire.

In my case, I haven't really discussed it much because of the perceived unavailability of these types of guys, at least for what I think you and I would have in mind.

Although I did come close once. I met an Israeli guy named Abraham on a NYC bus and we hit it off. He "looked like" a Yeshiva student type, but wasn't actually a student. And trust me, he had no compunctions whatsoever about letting me explore his bottom region. He told me upfront that he was into older daddy types and that was enough for me.

>

>I've never ever been able to quench my desire for these types

>of men for obvious reasons ;( Has anyone else out there ever

>heard of such a thing? These types of men have only been

>eye-candy and fantasy material for me while I try to focus on

>more realistic types I also am attracted to like the All

>American guys, the east coast Guidos, military types and some

>other ethnicities (sigh).

I also share your passion for those other types of guys, plus a real passion for honcho Mexican men, but often times when I use NYC public transportation and see one of the "religious" types, my blood begins to warm up, my heart beats faster and I am usually ready to miss my stop just to keep looking.

I guess nowadays you never know what can or might happen.

>

>I feel like I just confessed a deep dark secret to a therapist

>(LOL)!

Anytime you want to confess, I'd be more than happy to hear about it. And confess back !

Regards,

hd NYC

Hey Guy!

Glad to know I'm not the only one and maybe not so odd after all! :)

>Although I did come close once. I met an Israeli guy named

>Abraham on a NYC bus and we hit it off. He "looked like" a

>Yeshiva student type, but wasn't actually a student. And

>trust me, he had no compunctions whatsoever about letting me

>explore his bottom region. He told me upfront that he was

>into older daddy types and that was enough for me.

YOU LUCKY DUCK YOU!!! :9 I'm here drooling and dieing from envy! That for me is a fantasy cum true! I lived in NY for less than a year and it was so frustrating to just go out every day and hopes to meet someone ;( NY is the Mecca for eye-candy! Guidos everywhere... :p

>I also share your passion for those other types of guys, plus

>a real passion for honcho Mexican men, but often times when I

>use NYC public transportation and see one of the "religious"

>types, my blood begins to warm up, my heart beats faster and I

>am usually ready to miss my stop just to keep looking.

I also like Turkish men and hope one day to make a trip to Turkey. As far as Mexican "honcho" types, I guess in California thats what would be called "cholos", they can be had. I don't know in NYC but in California if you play your cards right... I've never had one but I've heard and know guys who had great results.

Any time you wanna talk, just shoot me an e-mail personaly and we can share....

Thanks for answering ;)

>Hey Guy!

>

>I also like Turkish men and hope one day to make a trip to

>Turkey. As far as Mexican "honcho" types, I guess in

>California thats what would be called "cholos", they can be

>had. I don't know in NYC but in California if you play your

>cards right... I've never had one but I've heard and know guys

>who had great results.

You're certainly welcome. FYI, if you ever DO decide to go to Turkey, let me know. I was in Greece and Turkey for two weeks, about 8 years ago, and had a great time. Great sights to see, and the tourist attractions were nice as well. I can give you the details if you'd like.

regards,

hd NYC

During a few summers I went to Tel Aviv because of my job.

In the middle of the city there is a Park overlooking the ocean known as "Hilton Park" because of the nearby Hotel.

As many people know, Tel Aviv has a LARGE gay scene especially during summer, and that park at night is a BIG open air dark room!

It is also quite safe.

Among extremely sexy and gorgeous men you see there (Israeli are hot!), you can find some Hassidic men looking for some fun there.

Not my type at all but I noticed them quite often there, it was really a novelty for me.

Even if it is not around the corner, I think that there you can fulfill your phantasy...;-)

>Among extremely sexy and gorgeous men you see there (Israeli

>are hot!), you can find some Hassidic men looking for some fun

>there.

>Even if it is not around the corner, I think that there you

>can fulfill your phantasy...;-)

Thanks Guy! But I've "been there, done that" several times! ;)

Unfortunatly the Hassidic guys are very choosey and are looking for young, buffed, cute, non-religious types and not middle-age bears :( And they don't seem to settle for what they can get either since most secular and young Israelis look at them with disgust. So even there I couldn't have them ;(

Oh Bearman, I totally agree!

Every time I get into a cab with a Sikh driver I die a little! I'd give my grandma's rockingchair to undo that turban and release the tresses beneath!

Yes, Amish too. Hasidic Jews... well, I don't see enough of them in Oakland to have much of an opinion... I certainly wouldn't dismiss it as unlikely!

Gypsies are one of mine... I will never forget one man I saw in a Moscow pedestrian underpass. Hairy-chest heaven!

I've developed a few other "types" I've fantasize over, due to my tourist bent...

Russian sailors, Kyrgyz men on horseback, Hamer tribe warriors, Australian gas- station attendants, chinese dock-workers,

Ethiopian Orthodox priests... just to name a few!

Oh Life! Such is the beauty You offer!

Giddily,

La Trix

• 2 weeks later...

Archived