Slavery w/o S&M

FourAces
This topic is 7238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No contradiction at all. S&M is quite different form being into the Master/Slave roles.

A slave is someone completely obedient. Someone who will cater to your every need. That doesn't have to involve S&M at all.

S&M is all about pain. Many people into the S&M leather, piss thing have no interest in slaves or being one.

I enjoy your fantasy of being a master except my preference is more the twink type.

RT :)

As a sub who fantasizes about being a slave for hot bois, I can't say I'm not into ANY S&M type things since I do like some of the lighter activities, but I think those are really separate fetishes. They may compliment the slave role, but that's not to say they're necessary always together either, and I would enjoy either separately if not combined. I definitely don't feel the two have to be combined at all - it's just more fun for SOME people to combine 'em. One of the sweetest things in the world to me is a master/slave relationship with a loving master (instead of a scary one).

If I had to name the one thing that turns my crank more than anything else, it is the fantasy of being a master of a slave or slaves. Favorite type? Muscular, smooth, versatile (I use the whole lad) Euro guys who are completely available to the Master. But with this kink: No S&M. I am just not into the leather, cigar, spit, piss, pain thing at all. Give me a born slave, a lad who know his (its?) born place: Happy to serve.

Does this seem like a contradiction in terms -- slavery without struggle, restraint, etc.? Anyone share this fantasy, on either side of the dominance divide, Master or slave? Anyone live it?

Guest msclonly

Gain without Pain!

You have hit the nail on the head! No S&M!

My idea of a slave is an obedient BBer, who can learn much and grow without the pain of S&M! Only DEEP TISSUE massage to grow on, which they are seem to want.

:+

Archived