411 RimSeat (Chair) ??? NYC

mansniffing
This topic is 6259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okay men, it was suggested that I submit this question to the Fetish Forum, so here goes. Where can I buy a RimSeat?

I've had some amusing responses by a number of you humorous fellows and appreciate humor, but, seriously, where does one buy one? I am located in NYC.

:-)

Mansniffing (oooh, I like that name!)

Go to almost any leather/fetish store, and if they don't have one, they could probably order one for you. There is a good leather store down in the village on Christopher St. I forgot the name of it, but it is near and on the same side of the street as the Hangar Bar. When you enter, take the spiral staircase down to the basement for the fetish items.

Mansniffing (oooh, I like that name!)

Go to almost any leather/fetish store, and if they don't have one, they could probably order one for you. There is a good leather store down in the village on Christopher St. I forgot the name of it, but it is near and on the same side of the street as the Hangar Bar. When you enter, take the spiral staircase down to the basement for the fetish items.

• 2 years later...

The Leather Man is the store referenced above. They have rim seats. I did a little research when I bought mine and found that there are several different varieties, so don't jump at the first one you see. Be sure to check out Mr. S. Leather in San Francisco as well. The website is: http://www.mr-s-leather.com/

The Leather Man, Inc.

111 Christopher Street

New York, NY 10014-4222

Phone: 212 243 5339

Fax: 212 243 5372

Orders: 800 243 5330

• 1 month later...

Archived