Batter UP!

Guest HiringAgain
This topic is 7341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest HiringAgain

Yay! It's baseball season!

First erotic memory: Late 60s, NY Mets 3rd baseman Wayne Garrett crouched at third, waiting for the ball, tight pants wrapped around his gorgeous ass. I was 10, no idea what I would do with that ass, but knew: I LOVE men's asses.

My fetish: getting guys to assume various baseball positions (at bat; in a windup; in the Wayne Garrett 3rd base crouch; on the floor just slid into 2nd base, legs akimbo; in the catcher's crouch) and feel them up, rub them up, play with their bats and balls and buttholes.

Baseball has been bery bery good to me.

Four Balls!

K

Oh yeah, I agree totally. I especially love the catcher's crouch. I can spend an entire game watching for closeups of the catcher in that position. :p I can only imagine what it would like to be on my back under one of those guys as he crouches, still sweaty from a game, over my face. Sigh.

"I can only imagine what it would like to be on my back under one of those guys as he crouches, still sweaty from a game, over my face. Sigh."

Hoover, you are among friends here. Just go ahead and admit that you have a rimchair of your own just in case that sweaty catcher decides to drop by after the game!

:)

Thank you, Lucky, but perhaps I didn't stress the word "imagine" strongly enough in my post above. :)

I'm much too finicky and tidy to own something like a rim chair. Besides, unless they make one in a contemporary, acid washed, gray oak, I don't think it would fit into my decor. :)

Having said that, if any muscular catchers would like to stop by, just bring a Fleet bottle with you. }(

...Hoover

I have a bud that I share fantasies with - we both agree that baseball can be very sexy...we share some fetishes (pits, feet, sweat, spit) and share fantasies about "going around the bases" with a baseball player...some of the things we've talked about are:

the feel and smell of a baseball glove in your face - him cupping your face in his glove like it was a baseball...

in the same way, he shows off his big hard "bat" and bats it in your face over and over...(especially if he can get off by doing this...)

to have him teach you some "baseball moves" - you stand naked together, him behind you, guiding your arm as he helps you learn how to swing a bat or pitch...though it's hard to concentrate on the game as his cock is rubbing against you the whole time... :p

...and of course, being there to take care of him after a game - to share his pumped-up joy if he won, to try to console him if he lost - to clean his sweaty body with your tongue, to massage his tired, sore feet, arms, shoulders...to help heal a "groin injury..." :9 (how about flattering him by saying he really needs a bigger size cup to hold his "equipment" in??... ;-)

:9

Guest drummer

Hmmm, and how about the post-game or post-practice showers?

Speaking of hot showers (and brushes with fame), I went to junior high and high school with Wade Boggs, now retired from the Red Sox (right?). I wasn't on the baseball team, but I was usually in the same gym class. He was a VERY nice looking young man and I enjoyed the view in the showers quite a bit. Still have fantasies about those locker rooms!

I don't find Wade to be as attractive a 45-year-old (as I see him on the hair transplant commercials) as he was a young athlete. We weren't hang-out-together type friends, just friendly classmates. I'll always have respect and good will towards him, though, because when he was a teenage he was a decent nice guy and never was nasty or belittling to an unathletic, shy, introvered nerd like I was.

Archived