Athletic Uniforms/Gear

bostonman
This topic is 7357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not really a big sports fan, but have lots of fantasies involving the allure of young athletes...(often those that can act both "stereotypically" cocky and crude, and yet also have a puppydog side...too much to ask? ;))

Anyway - certain aspects of sportswear really get me going - frankly, just seeing a guy in a numbered sports jersey (the more official-looking the better) gets my hormones going...a SWEATY sports jersey is even better...lol...those lace-up football pants are fun, too...those tight baseball outfits or sleeveless/legless basketball uniforms get me too...

My ultimate fantasy would be to get with a young football stud, literally right after a winning game, right off the field - he's tired yet pumped, sweaty, dirty (though hopefully not too muddy...lol)...I slowly strip him down...all the padding, etc...worshipping him and his gear as I go. Once he's naked, I have him put the sweaty jersey back on and we make love that way...I trace the numbers and his name on the jersey with my tongue...(later with the shirt off, he'll have me trace those symbols again with my tongue on his bare skin)...maybe he puts the gear on me so I can feel what it's like...everything's still sweaty and feels extra good that way on me...

...he puts the jersey on again and fucks me, that team number in my direct view as he pumps...and scores yet another touchdown for the day... :9

He goes off to shower, and comes back to find me cuddled up with his jersey...he lets me keep it as a memento... :9

Hmmm...didn't mean to get so into the fantasy description... :p But anyway - anyone else have a fetish for athletic gear, or even athletes in a particular sport?

(I will admit to being a sox fan, BTW - and I'm still bummed over the playoffs disaster...but yeah, got plenty of "COWBOY UP" fantasies too...lol)

Archived