Swinging Richards Visit

pocono
This topic is 5605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had another GREAT trip to Atlanta. Swinging Richards remains an amazing place. If you have some time and some money (it isn’t cheap…but really worth it) hop a plane to Atlanta and enjoy an evening or two at the best strip club I have visited. Swinging Richards is a very clean, exceptionally well run club.

A quick review:

Swinging Richards

1400 Northside Ave.

Atlanta, GA

Open Tuesday through Saturday at 6:30 PM until closing (around 2:30 or 3).

Parking $3.00

Entrance fee $10 Wednesday through Saturday

VIP Room Entrance $10

Beer $4.75

The Men (there were over 25 each of the two nights I visited…this is all I could remember)

Alexander- Don’t go to Mykonos to see handsome Greek men. This smoldering stud and his giant uncut 8” is just amazing.

Carlos- This Latino Stud has the softest skin and a great smile. He knows what makes a man smile.

Charlie- Like blond muscle men? You are going to love Charlie

Clint- A ripped body with a great smile…you will like Clint

Dallas- A real nice guy with a great body.

Devon- OMG His personality is hot…his smooth muscled body is better.

Gage- Hmmm a big muscle stud to be sure, he used to be my favorite. Now he just seems distant.

Gianni- may have changed his name (didn’t catch the new one)…but not his amazing looks…

Jada- A Swinging Richards favorite. He is one of the guys it’s just fun to talk to…but he has a great body too and knows how to make you happy.

Jeremy- Amazing body, great face, nice personality….this Detroit visitor is…a real stud.

Parker- A sweet guy with a nice body….and an interesting piercing.

Pierce- This newcomer is one of the hottest men at SR. His body is amazing and he has a really cute face.

Stephen- A nice guy with a great natural body….

Tommy- OMG what a great guy….OMG what a hot body….OMG what a big cock.

Tristan- The twink of your dreams.

There were lots of other hot guys….and I met some of them, but just didn’t catch their names

Some guys I missed were Brandon, David and KAI. Hope they are doing well!

If you haven’t been to Atlanta….go today!

I never spent any time with Ed...but clearly remember him. If we are thinking of the same guy, his build was that of a former football player...solid but not perfect...and he had glasses and a goatee. He always seemed to have a following and was just a hot guy.

Archived