Back to Swinging Richards

pocono
This topic is 5615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A few weeks ago I got screwed by Delta and had to spend a night in Atlanta. Well I decided to go to Swinging Richards.

I'm pleased to report I had a great time. There was a large fun crowd and the dancers were just great. Because of timing I only spent about an hour or so at the club, so I don't have a full report. But will be returning to Swinging Richards in a few weeks and will write then.

Good to hear the scene at SR is still going strong. I was hoping someone could recommend what area of town to stay in for a weekend visit to Hotlanta...midtown or Buckshead? I know midtown is closer to SR, but maybe not as much going on. Appreciate any suggestions and/or reports from SR.

Hey...you are gonna LOVE Atlanta. But you are going to need a car or will be using taxis a lot. Most of the gay clubs have a line of taxis late in the evening.

I stay wherever the price is right in Buckhead. Midtown is nice but kind of spread out. During my little misadventure with Delta I stayed at a really nice Marriott (don't remember the sub brand either courtyard, fairfield or Residence Inn) on Piedmont almost where it crosses Peachtree.

Anyway...go to Atlanta. Visit Swinging Richards but don't forget to visit many of the other great bars. BJ Roosters has strippers (not nude) too!

Enjoy!

Archived