Any Updates for Dick's In Phoenix?

Kippy
This topic is 5794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I did go to Dick's in March. Different location from the one I'd been to a year prior. Kind of in a seedy part of town but I guess that's not all too rare. Staff was very nice and there were a number of extremely hot dancers.

I was in town for a few days and went my first night there and spent way too much money on private dances with a particular boy. Couldn't stay away the next night and so went back LOL and I guess word gets around real quick because I was swarmed by every boy in the place who I guess was aware I was all too eager to part with my money and had a weakness for hot boys!

Regardless, though, they were all friendly and not really overbearing (I hate going to a strip club and having guys just be way too forceful in trying to get you to do a private dance) or anything like that. Some so so guys but a good number of real hotties. So I'd recommend checking it out.

RE: April Updates for Dick's

Hi Kippy,

I posted an April update on Dicks in the Male Strip Club FAQs.

Lurker, Lucky, and I had a mini Hooville gathering during Phoenix Pride, which included several nights at Dicks. I tried to give a summary of the working dancers during our visit.

Your favorites, Ken and Ryan, are still dancing and very popular. Ryan has been working out - he is more defined with larger pecs.

I am going to Phoenix for a week in mid August and will post an update later.

Thanks for the update! I will try to go out in September just for a weekend visit and plan to spend three months in Mesa this winter. Lots of Flex/Dick's time }(

Peace,

Kipp

Kippy.. let me know when u are here if you want some company on a Dick's excursion.. If I can co-ordinate my work schedule, I would love to join you..Bakopanda is coming back in town in a couple of weeks and hopefully we will go see whats new at Dicks

I went on Tuesday and had a good time. One dancer in particular was my favorite - Lance. He said he's 20 years old and a former cyclist. He's young but all man. I like a muscular guy but not a body builder really. His body reminded me of (and this may date me) the original Soloflex guy. His private dances were very sensual and he was playful.

I did a few dances with a few of the others and they were fine. One thing you must realize is that to get one private dance you have to spend a minimum of $60 ($20 to get in, $20 for a wrist band that allows you to do privates and $20 for each song of the dance).

More of the guys were twinkish so if that's your type, this is the place for you.

I really appreciate the update. Dick's can be rather expensive and you can drop $200.00 without even trying. Ken has this effect on me. I wish they would update their website and post RECENT pictures. The site and photos are all about 4 years old.

Peace,

Kipp :p

i do agree that Dicks can be very expensive. They have two days (I think Thur and Sun, but could be wrong), which are 2-4-1 days..two for one cover and 2-4-1 lap dances.. Another option if you plan on going more than a couple times in a year is to purchase their VIP card which gets you 1/2 price cover and 1/2 price wrist band all year.. it is $52..so with it, you save $20 per visit..

Archived