Club 20 This Sunday - April 20

rentingdad
This topic is 5867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

TR,

Last Sunday, there was a new guy who danced by the name of Red Man...very built, buff, fitness model physique with a good stage presence and made use of a scarf in some interesting ways. Unfortunately, I dind't see him around the club afterwards to get more familiar.

Is it possible that your mystery guest's name starts with a "T" ?

I'd like to buy a vowel...

Guest Fisher

RE: Club 20 This Sunday - April 20

>OK VANNA - let's play!

>

>_ _ _ T _ _ _ I _ _ _ _ _

>

>

>

Pat, I'll take an "L"

Pat I'd like to solve it ...

BRETT PHILLIPS!

By the way, luv your gown Vanna.

Cheers,

Fisher :7

RE: Club 20 Save your money !

Hi

A little off the subject but I visited club 20 this past sunday and found the place to be a giant rip off.

When I got the the club its was about 8:50 and the guy at the door grunted that the price was $20 bucks and decided to charge even more and forced me to check my spring jacket. Not a winter coat!

Than I decided to take a lap dance in a private room and found out once I went in that there were a lot of extra charges.

The big goofy jerk that showed us to our private area demanded a tip. He stood in the private room with his hand out saying that a tip was EXPECTED. The dancer told me he was manager.

After my few minutes of unnaked glory the jerk comes back in asking if I wanted more time. I told him NO.

As I was getting up to leave the room the dancer now asked for a tip. I already paid of $130 for this 20 minutes or so time of nothing.

I handed the dancer and extra $20 and he asked for more saying that he only makes 1/2 the fee for the dance. What a rip-off! I felt sorry for the guy who seemed very nice and gave him an additional $20 bucks. This 20 minutes cost me $170 for no more than some bad grinding.

There was a security guard telling all the other dancers doing lap dances on the sofas that they were not allowed to touch the customers. Isnt that what a lap dance is?

I found the place to be a total rip-off and doubt I would go back, most of the dancers looked like street hookers and several asked if I was interested in a hotel visit since I didnt want to spend anymore money doing lap dances.

Big rip-off place. I spent over $200 and got nothing!

I think this place is a bunch of straight guys taking gay money and laughing.

Save your money and go to splash.

Madison...The W20 Club "Experience"..Has been discussed here since the Place Opened. It is Advertised as "The VIP Lounge" Mon thru Sat on both Cable TV and in some Print ADS.

This Sunday Nite Gig is definitely to get whatever EXTRA Bucks from the "Older with Wallets" Gay Crowd they can. Unfortunately those that Love MALE Strippers really don't have many places in NYC for the Experience.

Unfortunately NYC Economics being what they are, I doubt even IF another MALE Stripper Joint Opened in NYC, it would probably be run much differently from the W20!

My Advice..Save up and do a Private! LOL ;-)

Guest Havan_IronOak

>Unfortunately NYC Economics being what they are, I doubt even

>IF another MALE Stripper Joint Opened in NYC, it would

>probably be run much differently from the W20!

>

I'm planning on being in NYC from April 23rd through mid May and I was wondering if the situation has changed there at all?

In past trips to NYC I've met some nice strippers at other clubs but I know that the low/no cover places don't have the prettier boys and don't feature full nudity.

If you just wanna drink and deposit a few singles in briefs...

What about the following?

Rawhide - Between 8 and 11? Sort of downmarket Tom of Finland types

The Urge - After midnight some sweet guys?

The View - Do they still have that in house massuer towel dancer thing?

Guest zipperzone

>What about the following?

>The View - Do they still have that in house massuer towel

>dancer thing?

Star Jones leaving started the decline and then when the towel boy, aka Rosie, departed the whole scene turned to shit. :-)

RE: "Big rip-off place"...

Madison, I think everyone who has gone to the 20C will agree with you, the place is a "big rip-off". Unfortunately, if you like this type of male entertainment, it's the only club in NYC that provides a lineup of over 20 dancers who offer lap-dances and champagne room privates.

With that said, I strongly agree with you on the excessive charges for the private rooms. Depending on which side you use, they are either $120 or $150 for 20 minutes. Some might be willing to pay this for a dancer who really catches their eye, but when the manager who brings you into the champagne room embarrasses himself by asking you for a $20 tip, I think that's totally wrong. As for the dancer asking for more, unless he's doing something out of the norm, then he knows in advance how much he's making and shouldn't be crying for a tip. The bottom line here is, if gay men are willing to pay top dollars for limited action, then it's going to continue.

There was a group of us who used to attended the 20C on a regular basis, but no more. What you described is one of the reasons, another is that "same old, same old", lineup every week.

I've said this before, what the 20C needs is a manager/staff/promoter with male strip club experience. Also, the owners have to listen to their suggestions and act on them.

Guest Bluedawg

RE: Mid May Return...

What goes on in the "private rooms" at Club 20 anyway? It sounds like next to nothing...are the lap dances as antiseptic and non-contact as they are on the sofas?

Archived