Club 20 This Coming Sunday Night March 2nd

rentingdad
This topic is 5895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oops! I did it again!

Actually not sure who is going to be in our party this upcoming weekend. Johnny Castle isn't able to fly in same for Zeb Atlas - think Dr. Mike is going to hang out with us on Saturday night -- but still looking to fill out the Sunday night posse. In consideration are Erik Rhoades, J. Anthony (who I've not met but heard good things about) and a new guy from Las Vegas named Damon.

Lucky not sure if I can afford your overnight rate!!!

RE: Club 20 Cooper & Lucky # 69

If things are going the way "Julio" has planned I think Cooper will be doing his ZORO show with Sebastian.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50063617/Zoro_Costume.jpg

I wont be doing any shows this weekend since boy toy Johnny Castle wont be in town.

I have decided that my next show wont be until after Luckys 68th meeting. Meeting # 69 will be a very special massage show on stage at the 20.

Where has Julio gone ? ?

So tazmanian steps in, ever gallant, and invites Andre and I to meet right on the Club 20 stage. Such generosity! I can't wait for my (first-class?) plane ticket to arrive! I knew I could count on taz to make it happen!

• 2 weeks later...

Julio is right here my friend and as perdicted MAR 2, 2007 the RE-GRAND OPENING 20 CLUB

FLOP! Alexandreia and her little friend the WORST thing for the club

where were you? you were not here what gives?

Iam new here. I dont know what Julio is talking about.

It seems like he should just quit and find a new job if Club 20 is that bad. Customers who dont like the place wont come back and will go to other strip clubs like Atlanta and Montreal.

Why does he keep complaining here? Does the owner or manager read this forum?

Guest zipperzone

>Customers who dont like the place wont come

>back and will go to other strip clubs like Atlanta and

>Montreal.

That's rather a risky assumtion - it's not as if they are just down the block and over two streets.

Zip..Very True. Towards the end even the "Gaiety".. NYC most popular Strip Club For Years...suffered from a loss of Stripper "Afficianados"!

Male Stripping ain't what it used to be! Not in NYC for sure! Fla is a different story. Too "Many and Easy to Contact" Rentboys are available in Major Citie's now.

It just isn't worth the Exspense of going to a Strip Club like W20 anymore for most! So I seriously doubt the Travel to Montreal for most except the Die Hard...is worth it. IMHO of course. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Bookings at Club 20

Anyone know who books the dancers at Club 20?

Have an out of town dancer/model/gogo guy buddy who will be visiting and looking to work.

Feel free to Private mEssage or respond to this thread.

Any help appreciated. Danke.

RE: Bookings at Club 20

>Email jbnnj@yahoo.com.

>

>Do you have a pic of your buddy?

>

>

THANKS. Will pass info along to him.

There are tons of pix of him around, he's been featured in Playgirl (maybe just online) and dances all around.

And of course, I use the term "buddy" fairly loosely.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/Luciusbucket/bulldog-1.jpg

I know this guy from his tatoo, I saw him on Playgirl magazine before, he is really hot, and I think he danced for chipendales. If he is dancing at club 20, please post the date.

Just a note about booking at Club 20. I was there several months ago with TJ and Johnny Castle. The Club manager approached both of them saying he'd love for them to dance as a headliner sometime. However when it came to details the Club isn't willing to pay any extra for a headliner, and treat them the same as every other dancer. Fees they have to pay to the club, DJ, clothes police, etc.,etc.

I can assure you that if either TJ or Johnny were billed as headliners as Club 20 they would see a great increase in business - however that's not going to happen if they aren't willing to pay for a headliner to appear.

Same thing happened with me. I wanted travel expenses, hotel, car and driver, per diem, costume fund, and personal assistant. All they offered me was a kiss from Cooper! I shoulda took it! :)

Archived