Sunday January 20th @ Club 20

rentingdad
This topic is 5958 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Tom, Cheers to you to...

As for the "regulars" at the 20C, most of us have become "irregulars". The action is limited and the cost is unlimited... Sadly, I hear that the Club has taken the "champagne" out of the champagne rooms. No more complimentary drinks.

However, there are remedies for irregularity, and seeing TJ and Johnny Castle might get some of us off the pot and into action.

Thanks for the heads up. Hope you and your entourage have a great weekend.

(**)

Rentingdad, what time are you and your bootylicious entourage planning to be there?

I can't believe they stopped complimentary drinks. Do they really think peeps paid a gazillion dollars to go to the champagne room just so they could get complimentary drinks?

I usually have a drink with me and the dancer/s just ask for a redbull or somesuch. So the cost to the Club per champagne visit is all of $4.

Sounds like either desperation or jumping the shark. Either way, not a good sign.

"Did a google search, and could not find anything about Club 20..... More info please? Where? When?

Adam,

The 20 Club is located at:

20 W. 20th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues.

Hours: Sundays only.. 5pm to 1am

Cover: $10 before 7pm, $20 after

I've written a FAQ on this Club. It can be found at the top of this page. Also, about 40 other clubs are reviewed.

If you need any further info, just ask.

Coop (**)

Archived