My Birthday This Sunday at CLUB 20 come for some cake

jaynnj
This topic is 5980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys by all means if your in the NYC area come to Club20 this sunday to help celebrate my birthday! ( Gee 35 again lol ) We will have some cake on hand and by all means you can spread the iceing on any of our 20 plus dancers of your choice lol , for those who do not know I am in charge of hireing the dancers plus I also do some promotional work for the club as well. So come by this Sunday Dec 30 and show me some Love!

Hi, guys and happy new year to all, I had a really wonderful birthday at Club20 and I have to tell you that it was a blast, I had fresh wraps for the dancers and I also brought a large sheet cake for the patrons, But the high light of the evening was when I was brought out on stage and given a lap dance by all of the Club20 dancers. The guys picked me up and did things to me on stage that I cannot mention in print ( just jokeing ) but I do have to say that they stuck there partly covered up privates in my face which made me blush ( god only knows why lol) after that I spread some cake iceing on marcus chest and got to lick it off of him , god I hear its fat free when you eat it that way lol Anyway I hope every one had a happy and safe new year. As for my birthday I was born on Jan 1 and celebrate it once the clock strikes midnight, On my birthday I saw a really hot male friend of mine whos also a model , we went out for dinner and spent a lot of time celebrateing my birthday that evening , Boy all I can say was that was some hot night ,Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone of you for all your kind words.

Archived