Club 20 Last Night

rentingdad
This topic is 5982 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

>Did it make you feel special when the boys you had purchased

>stop the traffic in the room?

Do we see the green eyed monster rearing it's ugly head here?

"... was lucky enough to be there with Scott Anthony (TJ) and Man of the Year Johnny Castle."

Tom, IMO, Johnny Castle was one of the hottest looking guys at the Club. By any chance did he mention if he'd be interested in working there? If promoted correctly, his name alone could probably pack the house. Hopefully, the 20C management didn't pass up on the opportunity of talking with him.

(**)

Cooper - I agree he's on hot man.

I made sure he talked to the 20 manager - they said they would love to have him come dance - and then began to go through the fees he would have to pay (DJ, bag watcher, etc.,) told him he'd need to be there for x number of hours, the % they get from private dances, etc.,

There was no realization on their part that he would be a headliner and would need to be paid - not treated like just another dancer.

When asked what we thought - both TJ and I said he should call the shots with them and not perform there unless they met his expectations regarding $$, time, etc.

Thought is was pretty short-sighted on their part.

I'm bringing him back to NYC for a weekend at the end of January - but unless they change their thinking I don't believe he'll be dancing there anytime soon.

Tom, Unfortunately this isn't a call the manager can make on his own. He'd have to discuss it with the owner who has the final say.

The dancer fees at Club "Greed", aka The 20 Club are out of sight. The dancers have to pay the house $85 just to work the night, broken down, the Club gets $60, the bag watcher gets $20, and the dj $5. As for the champagne rooms, they range from 120 to 150 depending on which side you go to. There are 2 seperate locations and both are private: one has no curtains and a security guard might walk through, the other has curtains and no security. Either way the dancer gets $60 and the house takes the rest.

If the 20C is to grow from it's average night of about 200 customers, it's going to have to bring in some big name headliners. Johnny Castle would definitely be a draw and the Club should realize that his name will bring in more customers which is good for the house and the other dancers. I agree, Johnny should tell the manager what he's looking for and let the manager bring it up with the owner.

Tom, I'm looking forward to seeing you and your "posse" in Jan. Happy Holidays! (**)

Cooper

Johnny promised he would make a return trip to Montreal this summer when its warmer to make another NUDE appearance. His shower show was one of the best I have ever seen.

He also promised to bring along his "Posse".

I wasnt aware Rentingdad was a dancer.

Cant wait for it to get warmer in Montreal.

LOL - not a dancer here - just an admirer of hot straight men.

Buff thanks for the note. I'd probably suggest you should be in contact with Johnny's manager - David Forest - he probably would be the one to handle the actual bookings as a headliner.

I'm just a lowly client of Johnny's!

The guy in the black leather jacket looks like Ace, but I am not 100% sure.

I joined http://www.playgirltv.com today and found two guys on there in solo videos whom I and some of you know. The first one is JC Smooth from Club 20. He is called Spanish Dream on the website. I really like this guy and have had several lap dances with him. When I was there last Sunday he gave me a very quick lap dance and I do not know why. It was like rub a dub dub and he showed me the "egressus". Anyway his video is very hot.

The other guy is one of the buffboyzz and I think he went by the name of Eric. He danced every Friday at Rainbow Lounge when that was going and was a gogo boy at the Bunkhouse and Cherry Grove. On the website his name is Alexander.

Thanks very much to Cooper for inviting me along on Sunday. Hope to do it again soon.

Rapaz

Archived