Montreal Last Week

Karl-G
This topic is 6122 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Montreal last week provided endless delights for gay visitors. The Hotel Gouverneur was filled, including many young men in leather. Most mornings, when you took the elevator, you would pick up a young man on some floor, and he would be dressed in a black leather mini-skirt and a couple of tasteful silver chains, legs and chest beautifully and fully shaved, and he would head for the 29th or 30th floors, which must have been party central. Ste Catherine was thronged with good looking young men strolling, chatting with friends, stopping in cafes. The weather was glorious, and the clubs were thriving.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x167/edith_piaf/mm1.jpg

Playing Chess in the Park outside the Gouverneur Hotel.

If you want to use a computer and the internet, but don 't want to bother carrying a computer, you can always go to the Grande Bibliotheque (main library) across the street from the Gouverneur. They will assign you a computer terminal for one or two hours at a time, free. There is also a wonderful bistro, the Cafe Presse inside the library for lunch.

CAMPUS is better than ever and filled with great looking and acting young studs. Antwan and Dennis are the very congenial, friendly, and helpful drink servers. They now have a number of shifts of dancers during the day. Starting at 3:00 p.m. every afternoon, there are about eight dancers. More join in every half hour; then they work six hour shifts. Chris was working the 6:00 p.m. to midnight shift. There is a total of about 40 dancers each day. There were some old faces and a number of new faces and asses.

Pascal - is back, which was great news for me. After working in Mado for three years, he has returned to dancing. He is as cute as ever, but a little more mature. His body is beautiful, smooth, tanned, and well developed. He will sit with you on the banquette and you can pet him and cuddle with him and talk with him. He is always fun to be with. He is more liberated and free in his lap dancing than ever - great fun.

Leo is tall, slender, smooth, and horny as can be. He danced at Taboo briefly before moving here. Sometimes he dances wildly and flings himself all over the stage. But last week, he injured his knee and had to slow down. Then he became incredibly erotic. At that point, I was willing to try. Fantastic lap dance, highly recommended.

Sylvester is still their champion pole dancer and does incredible movements hangings from bars on the ceiling and along the stage, athletic and also erotic. His lap dances are also vigorous and good.

Christopher is a very cute young guy with a tight smooth torso, great legs, and popular with the regulars. His dancing is very erotic and good. If you pay the extra fee in back, Christopher obliges.

Jason is a very smooth, tightly muscled, rather shy young man. His dancing becomes very erotic. He takes a little guidance in back, but it pays off handsomely.

There are currently at Campus, a Marcus , who makes a fantastic change from clothed anybody to nude Adonis; you would never expect the body under the floppy clothes; a Marco , who is one of the contigent of Italian guys, really sexy and well developed with shaved body and gorgeous face; and Marky who is another tightly muscled, kind of short guy.

Alonzo danced on Friday, but that was the only day. He of course is famous for his erotic and very satisfactory lap dances. He is tall, slender, muscled, sultry. If he is there, definitely worth a lap dance.

Jessy / Tommy was also dancing on Friday. He is more handsome and gorgeous than ever. He has had some abdominal problems, and so he has lost a little weight, which looks great for him, and he does not drink alcohol. The difference in his personality was amazing. He is again the sweet, gentle, slightly sardonic French Canadian boy I originally knew. His lap dance was the best ever.

Gabriel is a slender, charming, sweet, tanned Adonis. Beautiful to watch on stage, and sweet and gentle for lap dance.

Ivan is back. I'm still not sure what I think. His body is better than ever, and he really knows how to perform erotically. His long hair still puts me off, but he is obviously very popular with many.

The atmosphere is always pleasant, I meet new people each time, the nude dancing is always total and fun; there is no cover charge. The booths have curtains, and you can choose whether to close them or not. If you close them, the fee is $20 and you can get whatever your dancer will agree to, at least in theory. You can also choose dances for $10, and you will receive whatever you and the dancer agree on. Almost all dancers prefer to make some money on $10 dances, rather than not much on $20 dances. Choose whichever you prefer, but do not feel pressured into the $20 dances. Of all the dancers I asked, only one would not perform for $10. And the lap dances I enjoyed were all very nice. Just be sure you have a clear understanding with your dancer before you go in back. If no specifics are discussed, it is assumed you want the $20 dances.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x167/edith_piaf/mm3.jpg

Lantern Festival in the Chinese Garden at the Botanic Gardens, Sept. 7-21.

The Chinese Garden in the Botanic Gardens offers its Lantern Festival beginning this Friday. The entire area around the lake and including all the buildings and the lake contain thousands of lamps which will be lighted at night. Not just rectangular lanterns, but fantastically shaped dragons, horses, archers, virgins, fish, pelicans, penguins, and hundreds of other forms. It should be fantastic to experience. Just take the metro on the green line out to stop PIE IX and walk one block up the hill.

For your other cultural appetites, there is an exhibit of the artwork of the American Bruce Nauman at the Museum of Contemporary Art at the Place des Arts, and an exhibit of the paintings of famous Canadian painter, Emily Carr , at the Museum of Fine Arts.

STOCK had many dancers and enthusiastic crowds each night.

ADONIS offered some pleasures as well. Yes, the booths all have curtains now, but since the booths were never very deep in space, there is not a great deal of room. Dances are offered at $10 and $20, and again you have a real choice and should not feel pressured. Discuss with your dancer what you would like. My experience again was, they would rather earn some money and please some customers than go back out and try to find someone else. I had a very enjoyable time.

Chad is one of the most beautiful twinks in Montreal, akin to Phil of Campus. He has a beautiful/cute/handsome face and a gorgeous body. He is an excellent dancer and works the poles better than anyone else. He did his slow dance with all clothes off and very well done. I did not have a chance to talk or play with him, although I tried the first night and again the second. He is also popular.

Derek is on the slender side, but smooth, cute, and a great conversationalist. We chatted, petted, laughed, and had a lot of fun out front before heading back for a lap dance. Very nice.

The Botanic Garden is well worth a visit during the day. It is large and beautiful. Right now they are featuring dahlias, cone flowers, black eyed-susans, and daisies, as well as hundres of other flowers and thousands of plants.

TABOO , however, is the piece de resistance and the creme de la creme. Wednesday evening there were 18 dancers, Thursday there were 24, and on Friday and Saturday, there were more than 24 dancers. What a selection and what fun! The back room is the same, but I don't find that a problem, and the boys are wonderfully cooperative. The warden was there, but there were no problems at all, all week. Sam and Jerry are very friendly, helpful waiters, and Criss was tending bar one night. His elder son began his first day of school that day, and both the boy and Criss were very excited.

Joe (actually Jonathan, but there is already the other Jonathan,) is the new knockout star. Incredible. He has a wonderful, beautiful face, he must be about 6 feet tall with a gorgeous body, curly brown hair, and a very friendly, charming personality. When you learn his major in college, you will be amazed; he is a student. He has a nice dance style, although it will become more refined, and he is very enjoyable for lap dances.

Derek , who is Mr. Taboo 2007, is better than ever. He is more confident, relaxed, and at ease. He has that gorgeous, cute prep-boy face with glasses, a great body, tight and firm and smooth; he is intelligent and articulate; he does a great slow dance on stage; and his lap dances are even better than before.

Max turned 19 on Sunday, and what a kid. He has attitude, but carries it off well. He has a cute baby face, although it is beginning to mature. He has a self-awareness, which is remarkable. His linguistic abilities are unsurpassed. He did a slow dance to the music of Mireille Mathieu, and it was probably the most beautiful and erotic slow dance I have ever seen. Ask him to repeat it for you. He has a nice slender body, and he is fun to be with.

Julien is in better form than ever, and so excited and eager, you will be bewitched. He did manual labor for several years after secondary school, and decided he wanted to do better than that, so he applied for college. The acceptance didn't come and didn't come. He said he was becoming depressed and despondent. Then on the last day before classes started, the acceptance arrived! He was so excited he could hardly control himself. He is enrolled in seven classes, and enjoys the philosophy course the most so far. He said when he was in high school, he always sat in the back row, ignored the teacher, and talked. Now he says he sits in the front row, right in front of the teacher, notebook and pen ready. When the teacher asks a question, he shoots his hand up and begs: "Me! Me! Please call on me!" He absolutely loves college. If you are a teacher, or once were one, this guy will do special things for you. He is a great talker, a charmer, very sweet and affectionate, and gives a fine lap dance. Highly recommended.

Sasha wears a baseball cap and baggy pants, but when he takes them off, watch out! He seems shy and withdrawn, but put him on the stage and take off his pants, and he is incredible. All the other dancers like him. He has a cute face, a great body with nice muscles, alabaster white smooth skin, and he has great strength. He does very nice things on the pole. Very nice for lap dance.

Ariel is a little strange, but ultimately I succumbed, and it was well worth it. He has a very powerful body, utterly smooth and silky, and does the wildest and sexiest pole dance of all the dancers. He flings himself around, offers all parts of his body to the audience, and kind of prances. But he is very interesting to talk to and does a great lap dance.

Taboo is filled with delightful dancers every night. Some of the others I saw, talked with and or lap-danced with were: James, Cay, Samuel, Zachary, Brian, Dominic, Tim, Hugo, Dannick, and Yannick. In both Campus and Taboo, I was almost never alone. As soon as I sat down, some gorgeous young thing would slip into the seat next to me and start chatting. So I talked, and petted, and laughed, and often ended up trying a lap dance. No one hassled me, and I certainly turned down a number of offers also. No one got angry - that's business - you can't like them all. But it was all in a good mood, and the guys were universally nice and friendly.

You will surely have a fantastic time if you are lucky enough to go to Montreal this week.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x167/edith_piaf/mm5.jpg

Another Dahlia from the Botanic Garden.

Karl-G and all fans of la belle Montreal...

Karl-G, Great to read your thorough report from Montreaal! Just back myself from Montreal this past weekend and here's a re-cap of my visit.

I thought Stock had a better looking group of guys than Campus in the evening lineup, with many Gaiety alumn well represented there. A few names who were all looking very, very good included Danny (still as hot as ever and with a smile that could melt the polar ice cap), Eddie (more buff than before, with an amazing fitness model build), Nick (gasp), and Max ( I think he uses another name at Stock now, but I recall his Keanu Reeves look very well, and still seemed as spacey as before).

Along with the “old” faces were several new ones including Jeremy, who is muscular, tall, square jawed with a killer smile and a girlfriend who hung out by the bar… which I found to be odd, but who am I to judge? Jeremy was the quintessential stud through and through. Another guy I liked very much who was also very built was Dave(?), (though not sure of his name, since I had a hard time with some of the names due to the announcer’s thick accent and his overuse of his exclamation…”Wow, wow, wow”!) Anyway, Dave(?) had a bit of a goatee and 2 thin stripes shaved into the side of his hair which made him easily recognizable, that along with his huge pecs which were the biggest of any of the dancers. He also had very nice eyes and smile, and I was hoping to catch him for a dance, but he seemed always to be scarce. Another very sexy dancer was Luca, a tall Latin heartthrob with the most amazing ass, smooth tanned skin, and long hair. His second dance was always a shower dancer behind the bar and he had a great smile and glimmer in his eyes that made him look like he stepped off the cover of a romance novel. I also enjoyed seeing Christopher, aka Mr. Stock, who had a stunning ripped physique with a big tribal tattoo across one leg and a very warm smile. He seemed to have the most vocal fans of any of the dancers. I think he was goodlooking in an exotic way, but his build is what really sets him apart.

Among the other dancers whose names I remember were Jackson, Greg, Jean, Dylan, Brian and Emmanuel. I had an nice lap dance with Brian, who was very cute, young French-Canadian guy with limited English speaking skills. He told he was a construction worker and the fact that he was a sweet guy with a nice touch made it hard to resist a lap dance, even though he wasn’t as toned as most of the other guys.

My evening and afternoon visits to Campus were mixed. There was one guy by the name of Ricky who I met on my first night in Montreal and he said that he had been dancing there for 19 years. He seemed nice enough and had a “pretty” face and good build, but with an overly aggressive hustler demeanor that was a turn-off. In spite of that I had lap dance with him that was pretty good but when I saw him again on the second night, he didn’t take it too well when and I politely let him know that I wasn’t interested in his offer to go back to my hotel with me. The exchange with him sort of ruined Campus for me that evening.

I got the impression that Campus attracted a lot of regular customers who garnered the dancers’ attention, more so than at Stock where it seemed the dancers circulated more freely among the regulars and tourists. There was a very sexy guy in the afternoon at Campus named Randy, who was very tall, about 6’ 5”, lanky build, dark thick hair, nicely hung and runway model looks. I also like a guy named Chris, who was Randy’s opposite, as Chris was short – about 5’ 6”, blond, wrestler build and very well hung. His nude dance was very nice. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to connect with either one, but I was more than happy to watch them do their thing on stage.

The weather couldn't have been more perfect...in fact,it was so nice that I felt guilty at the thought of spending time too much time indoors during the afternoons. Forutnately, the eye candy all around town was almost as alluring as the boys waiting for me inside the clubs. As the emcee at Stock was overly fond of saying...WOW, Wow, wow ! I think the icing on the cake was a guy who worked in the airport who I met just before boarding my flight back to the U.S. He the most sexy, young French Canadian hottie who looked like the love child a young Bon Jovi and Jeremy Irons... He greeted me with a big smile and an emphatic "Bon Jour" as he took my checked luggage from my hands over to the conveyer belt, and just as he did that I wanted to grab him and throw him inside my suitcase to take home with me...that's Montreal for you, c'est si bon!

Thanks for the wonderful report, Karl-G! (I JUST lamented in a private

email to newatthis how I've missed reading the Montreal reports lately...)

And what terrific news about Pascal. I'm heading to Montreal at the end of this month and look forward to seeing him at Campus. He was not 'working' there the last time in Montreal but I was introduced to him at Mado's (by newattthis, as a matter of fact) and was sorry I'd not met him during his 'dancing' days. (It looks like I'll get my chance :p )

And I'm in total agreement with your Julien (Taboo) recommendation. He was very charming and fun to spend time with (both in front AND back.)

I'm glad to hear Tim is still there as well.

I tend to spend evenings at Stock but am glad to hear I'll need to share

the time between there and Taboo.

> TABOO , however, is the

>piece de resistance and the creme de la creme. >

> Max turned 19 on Sunday, and what a kid. He has

>attitude, but carries it off well. He has a cute baby face,

>although it is beginning to mature. He has a self-awareness,

>which is remarkable. His linguistic abilities are

>unsurpassed. He did a slow dance to the music of Mireille

>Mathieu, and it was probably the most beautiful and erotic

>slow dance I have ever seen. Ask him to repeat it for you.

>He has a nice slender body, and he is fun to be with.

>

Max is reportedly coming to the Happy Tap in Windsor/Detroit in a few days, according to the owner of the Tap.

Max does have attitude as you mentioned.

Diego from Taboo is also reportedly coming to the Tap very shortly.

Is SKYLER still at Taboo?

I miss Cedric from Spring 2005 as he was my first stripper ever in Montreal (and the best) LOL

Thanks for the wonderful updates, and the excellent tip about the computers at the library.

I plan on visiting Montreal for my 5th time in October.

Flying to Montreal

There are no non-stop flights from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal at this time of the year, so I have to change someplace - Atlanta, Charlotte, D.C., Detroit, Chicago, Newark, New York. The fare was the best ($236 RT) and the flight times were the best on USAirways, so I chose to change in Philadelphia. I was somewhat apprehensive after all the newspaper articles about delayed flights and lost luggage. My last flight on the return was listed as having a 20% chance of leaving on time.

So it is with great pleasure that I can report that my four flights on USAirways last week all departed on time and all arrived 10-15 minutes AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. To be sure, the weather was clear at all three airports, but still, this was one of the busiest travel weekends of the year and I was flying at prime times. I had only carry-on luggage, so it was there with me when I arrived.

BUT MORE. If at all possible, try to fly from Philadelphia to Montreal. USAirways uses a small (40 seater) plane, and we had a young woman as pilot. We headed northeast out of Philly and flew just a few miles east of Manhattan and were not very high at that point. The views of Manhattan were absolutely spectacular! I clearly saw the Verrazano Straits Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, Lower Manhattan and its skyscrapers, the Brooklyn Bridge, mid-town with its incredible forest of tall buildings, George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Center, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum, and even the Cloisters Museum. I don't know Queens and Brooklyn well enough to pick out details, but I could see La Guardia Airport. It was the best aerial tour of Manhattan I have ever had, breathtaking! I figure it would have cost $150 to fly a helicopter and see that.

Up north, we arrived on the West side of Montreal, and we had to land to the west, so we had to circle around. Our pilot flew just south of the St. Lawrence from west to east, and we were low, so we got the most incredible views of all of Montreal in brilliant sunlight - the Vieux Port, Old Montreal, the Casino, the Marriott, the basilica, the Oratory of St. Joseph, Place Jacques-Cartier, City Hall, McGill University, the Place des Arts, Place Dupuis, Hotel Gouverneur, Campus Bar, Olympic Parc, Olympic Stadium, and Botanic Gardens, before circling back to land. Magnificent! I figure a helicopter ride would have cost at least $100. What a view!

So I figure my flight to Montreal was essentially free, and I got these incredible aerial tours to boot. Very highly recommended.

Sorry, but Cedric and Skyler were not dancing at Taboo last week.

Mireille Mathieu

When Max at Taboo danced to the music of Mireille Mathieu a week ago, I decided I needed a couple of her cds. So I checked on amazon.com, and sure enough I could get two used at $5 apiece. They arrived within five days and are as good as new.

If you don't know Mireille Mathieu, she was a young phenomenon from Avignon who appeared on a French tv amateur hour when she was 15 or so and had this incredible voice which sounded just like Edith Piaf. That was about 1966, so she has grown up and become an individual with a marvelous voice.

I particularly recommend the album entitled "Mes Plus Belles Chansons d'Amour." Even if you don't understand French very well, you can enjoy the sound. Several have a sort of Greek overtone, sort of Abba-like, and are great fun. My current favorite is "Il a neige sur Mykonos" - wonderful rhythm and sound. And Mireille has a wonderfully clear and expressive voice. "La Paloma revient" and "Acropolis, adieu" are also very nice.

IMO it would be very nice if more dancers chose music like this rather than techno rock, rap, and whatever Damien/Zack uses.

Guest Michaelnc

It's so interesting to read these reports. I was in Montreal last week, too, and spent more time and money than was probably good for me at Taboo, Adonis, and Campus. Not only did I mostly hang out with a different bunch of dancers, I hardly even recognize the names of most of the guys you mentioned. Part of that is my own bad memory for names, part of it is how hard it is to make out the names when they get announced by the DJ, and part of it is a tribute to how many hot men there are in all these bars.

I never made it to Stock on this trip. I have found it sort of off-putting on my last couple of visits. The dancers seem distant and unapproachable, but that could just be me. I spent a couple of evenings each at Taboo, Adonis, and Campus and I had a great time.

I had never been to Taboo before, and I spent the least time there of the three bars. The younger guys that dominate at Taboo don't appeal to me as much, but there was one dancer who really impressed me. I did not catch his name, and I'm hoping someone else will be able to identify him for me. He had short red hair, almost a flat-top, great tight body, well-endowed, seemed quite masculine in his manner. But the notable thing about him was the way he worked the pole. He flew around that thing like a performer from Cirque de Soleil or something. He did his second dance to that Nine Inch Nails song "Closer" (I always think of it as "I Want to F*ck You Like an Animal," since that's part of the chorus). I caught his eye after he danced, and he was the only Taboo dancer I was tempted to go for a private dance with; but he was on his way outside for a cigarette and I did not want to wait around. I also spoke to Julien, and found him as charming and appealing as Karl-G. He almost seemed like the welcoming committee.

I've had only mixed luck at Adonis in the past, but I really liked it this time. I had my first private dance with Marcelo, an Italian guy with lightly hairy pecs, an impressive but not huge body, and a very nice uncut tool. He offered me the choice of a $10 or a $20 dance; I chose to have the curtain closed and it was definitely worth it. Marcelo knows hot hot he is (which can sometimes be kind of a drag), but he's quite affectionate and fun. I also had a private with Karim, a tall lean mixed race guy (his father's from Morocco, his mother's a white Canadian - "white, white, white," as he put it, "like a flashlight.") He and I spoke for quite a while before heading into the back, and I guess he assumed I'd be settling in for a number of dances; he took his time getting his shorts off and I think he felt kind of bad about it. He actually apologized for being so slow to get naked, not realizing I just wanted one dance. But it was still very pleasant. The other Adonis dancer I really noticed was Prince, a short Middle Eastern-looking guy whose body type was just like that of the Artist formerly and now once again known as Prince - not an ounce of fat, very tightly muscled. He had longish hair and could have passed for a woman without makeup or women's clothing (in fact, the first time he walked past me, I assumed he was a female customer). He is not a type that usually appeals to me, but he was a great performer on stage. I guess it did not hurt that, when he took off his shorts, there was no question about whether he was a man or a woman. What is it about these small guys with huge equipment?

My best experiences this time, as in the past, were at Campus. I say this despite the fact that their air conditioning broke on Friday night and was still not working late Saturday during a heat wave. (Everyone in Montreal was complaining about the heat the whole time I was there, but aside from that last night at Campus, the weather mostly seemed like a blast of cool air compared to the sweltering I've been doing at home in North Carolina all summer). I was mildly surprised to recognize as many of the dancers as I did from previous trips. Like brettnyc, I got the heavy come-on from Ricky; he showed me a picture of his 16-year old son in an ad in Fugues (supposedly the guy on the left in the Campus ad on page 52 of the September issue) and told me how great he (Ricky, that is - not the underage son)was in the back. He was also the first dancer at Campus to tell me that the new policy was $20 closed curtain dances only, which was later confirmed by other dancers. So I was surprised to read Karl-G's report that the $10 option is still available. Not that it was a problem, just interesting. Anyway, Ricky was fine when I told him I probably wouldn't be hooking up with him this time; still friendly and chatty, though he clearly thought it was *my* loss.

I had 2 great lap dances with Ray, who's been there for years I think (in his thirties, originally from Ottawa, works construction) on two different nights. Ray seems like a very normal guy - hot but intelligent and able to take "no" for an answer. He was also the friendliest and most accommodating in the back of any of the dancers I did privates with. The other Campus dancer I went in back with was Tars, a big muscular Brazilian guy with a hairy chest. He is intelligent and well-educated, and he's very funny and sexy during a lap dance.

It didn't work out, but I wanted to have a private dance with Dylan, a young guy from Newfoundland (?) who's working a sort of Justin Timberlake look. Very sexy, but also quite sweet and earnest in conversation. He was very funny when he talked about what it's like to be one of the few gay dancers at Campus, which dancers he has crushes on himself, how the dancers at Adonis sometimes, um, help each other before they perform. He accidentally introduced himself by his real name (he'd just come back from a few weeks away), which I found endearing. He left while I was in the back with Tars, which was disappointing, but that's the way it goes.

Anyway, this was definitely my best Montreal visit, made even better by the fact that it was a business trip so I did not have to pay for the airfare or hotel.

I have truly nattered on here; sorry about that. I guess reading what Karl-G and brettnyc had to say really got me thinking.

Michaelnc

RE: Dylan; gayness at male strip clubs

>It didn't work out, but I wanted to have a private dance with

>Dylan, a young guy from Newfoundland (?) who's working a sort

>of Justin Timberlake look. Very sexy, but also quite sweet and

>earnest in conversation. He was very funny when he talked

>about what it's like to be one of the few gay dancers at

>Campus...

MTLover and I met Dylan in June and felt the same way. He mentioned his boyfriend several times in conversation, so when it came time to take him to the back, I suggested (having been burned on this issue before), that since he had a boyfriend, it would be better to do $10 dances. He admitted that his romantic status limited how far he was willing to go; $10 dances were fine with him.

He was lots of fun, even with his limitations -- personality can compensate for a lot. The next day, we ran into Dylan and his boyfriend having a drink downstairs at Mado's. The boyfriend seemed awfully geeky and ordinary for a hot guy like Dylan -- that's my jealousy talking. IIRC, Pascal (who also has a winning personality that compensates for his limitations in back) was hanging out with them (that's when I introduced MTLover to him).

By the way, the majority of the daytime dancers I know at Campus are gay, and most of those who aren't are gay-friendly. I rarely visit Campus at night, but have the impression that most of those bigger guys are straight, straight, straight and many are uptight about being taken for gay.

Acrobatic Pole Dancer at Taboo

Hi Michaelnc,

I don't go to Campus at night, only before 7:00 p.m., so we probably saw quite different groups of dancers. As newatthis notes above, afternoon dancers tend to be gay, with natural or swimmer builds. Nighttime dancers tend to be straight and big bodied, more muscular.

The very acrobatic dancer at Taboo was probably Ariel, who is a very interesting guy. From the description, it could also be Antoine, who is pretty amazing on the pole and these days has a very ripped physique, but Antoine was not working while I was there.

New Joe Not Stock Jo

The new Joe / Jonathan who is dancing at Taboo is not the Jo who danced at Stock. There are pictures of Stock Jo posted elsewhere on this board. Taboo Joe has a full head of wavy brown hair, a more masculine nose and chin, a more defined chest and tapered waist. Interestingly, both have rather small dicks when flaccid; they are both growers. It took very little encouragement for Taboo Joe's littly willy to become Big Erect Willy during lap dances. Sorry but I don't have pictures of Taboo Joe. There was a photographer at Taboo one night taking pictures of him and Ariel, though. He will appear on the cover of "Gay Guide", he said, as well as in "Fugues." They are wasting no time using him; he really is strikingly handsome and very charming.

Archived