my latest montreal crush has retired

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 6154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just found out that Jo, my latest favorite dancer (from Stock) has retired from dancing. And just when i was preparing for my return visit in the first of September. Does anyone know if Alonzo is still dancing at Campus days? Last time I was there, he had gone back to Peru...How about Chad at Adonis? I heard that he was thinking of moving down to campus days. Another one who caught my fancy last time was renzo or laurenzo at campus days.. Any news of any of these boys? thanks.

Lurker, you know that you can't count on any dancer's being around (or even staying in the business) from week to week, let alone month to month. But while the weather's warm, there are bound to be delightful new boys to console you :-).

Four weeks ago, Chad was still at L'Adonis; according to his boyfriend, he was thinking of moving to Campus. Alonzo was back from Peru and was at Campus almost every day.

Your Jo was talking a lot about his boyfriend.

A wise DJ once said "They all come back" dont be sad.

Joe sends you his picture

I believe it's the link to Jo's picture on "nudemaledancers", a membership site, that has been causing a popup to appear. If you hit "cancel" the thread will show up.

Jo's picture link has been removed and no more popups for information appears

Archived