Club 20 Sunday June 3

brettnyc
This topic is 6187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Despite the remnants of tropical storm Barry making for a wet mess of an evening Sunday night, there was a respectable crowd in attendance at Club 20. Among the guys in the line-up were Marco, Alon, Ernie, James, Patrick, Ulysses, Dave, Nestle, Sebastian, Pochantas (more on him/her? later), Marcus...and several others.

I'd give the best performer of the night award to Marco, who stripped down to a skimpy blue mesh thong which left nothing to the imagination as it clearly revealed his very nice cock and balls. As our favorite convict-celebrity Paris Hilton would say..."that's HOT!"…and boy was he ever. As if staring at Marco's exposed package wasn't enticing enough, his great pecs, smooth tan skin, and sexy dance moves made him a perfect vision of male sensuality. Alas, Marco changed out of his mesh thong and into much less revealing shorts for making his rounds in the club after his dance on the stage.

While Marco got my juices going, I think Pocahontas was an interesting exercise not worth repeating...I can't understand why management would think the Club 20 audience would be eager to watch a guy masquerading as a girl in a male strip club...If I wanted to see females shaking their booties, I would have gone to Scores. I’ll give a special nod to Patrick for his buff fitness model physique, though his awkward dance moves wouldn’t help land him a spot on “So you think you can dance”.

It was nice to see some new faces and bods last night and it looked as if the lap dance area was seeing plenty of action…given the unfortunate closing of Cupids in WPB, at least for now we have Club 20 and we’ll always have Paris (Hilton).

:-)

>

>It was nice to see some new faces and bods last night and it

>looked as if the lap dance area was seeing plenty of

>action…given the unfortunate closing of Cupids in WPB, at

>least for now we have Club 20 and we’ll always have Paris

>(Hilton).

>:-)

Is Cupid's closed for good--or just something like remodelling?

gMAN

Brett NYC!

That was an AWESOME report and very fun to read!

You deserve a dancer all for you for that report!

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8223/animateddancingboy02cl5.gif

>While Marco got my juices going, I think Pocahontas was an

>interesting exercise not worth repeating...I can't understand

>why management would think the Club 20 audience would be eager

>to watch a guy masquerading as a girl in a male strip

>club...If I wanted to see females shaking their booties, I

>would have gone to Scores.

Sounded awkward indeed! Did anyone play out their Captain John Smith fantasy with POKEahontas on their lap?

VDN

>Brett NYC!

>

>That was an AWESOME report and very fun to read!

>

>You deserve a dancer all for you for that report!

>

>

>>While Marco got my juices going, I think Pocahontas was an

>>interesting exercise not worth repeating...I can't

>understand

>>why management would think the Club 20 audience would be

>eager

>>to watch a guy masquerading as a girl in a male strip

>>club...If I wanted to see females shaking their booties, I

>>would have gone to Scores.

>

>Sounded awkward indeed! Did anyone play out their Captain

>John Smith fantasy with POKEahontas on their lap?

>

>VDN

Cooper – I think Brad & Jay were strutting their stuff on Sunday, and they looked mighty fine.

VDN – Glad you enjoyed my review and thanks for the private dancer avatar! I’d like to see some of the boys at Club 20 bust a move like that on stage.

Not surprisingly, it didn’t appear that many of the Club 20 patrons got in touch with their inner Captain John Smith for a lapdance with the gender bending Pocahontas, or POKEhontas as you coyly referred to. Maybe POKEhontas would have better luck changing his/her name to POKEmon, whose origins I copied straight out of wikipedia…I wish I could make up this stuff.

The name Pokémon is the romanized contraction of the Japanese brand, "Pocket Monsters". Nintendo originally translated Poketto Monsutā literally, but a naming conflict with the Monster in My Pocket toy line caused Nintendo to rebrand the franchise as "Pokémon" in early 1996.

To paraphrase Mae West, “Is that a Monster in your Pocket or are you just glad to see me?”

> The name Pokémon is the romanized contraction of the Japanese

>brand, "Pocket Monsters". Nintendo originally translated

>Poketto Monsutā literally, but a naming conflict with the

>Monster in My Pocket toy line caused Nintendo to rebrand the

>franchise as "Pokémon" in early 1996.

A+ for your research Brett! All of us have pocket monsters when we go to 20C. Sadly, we must keep our one-eyed leviathans caged as not to scare the help.

In addition, I always found it disturbing that millions of children in this country love to play with their Pokémons.

"Is Cupid's closed for good--or just something like remodelling?"

G-man, If you scroll down you'll find a thread entitled: "Cupids West Palm Beach Closing" started by Tristan. It will give you information on your question.

Archived