Unicorn Club - Indianapolis

brettnyc
This topic is 6188 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just got back from a quick trip to Indy and paid a visit for the first time to the Unicorn Club...here are a couple of observations -

1. I was under the impression that the dancers performed in the nude at the Unicorn Club, however the night the dancers came out in costumes or street clothes and stripped down to thongs, jockstraps, etc., most of which were quite revealing, but not one took it all off.

2. They had at best 10 dancers on a Saturday night even though the website advertises 15-25.

3. I didn't get hit up for a lap dance by the dancers and I didn't observe any going, perhaps due to the fact taht the only form of seating were high bar stools which made it nearly impossible for a dancer to get anywhere near one's lap.

4. The dancers exuded Midwestern hospitality and seemed genuinely happy to receive a few dollar bills for their efforts as they circulated around the bar in between their sets. Among the charmers were

Dante, a cute guy from Costa Rica; Eddie, a sweet blond guy with a great butt; and Philip?, who stole the night with his sexy moves, easy smile and bedroom eyes.

5. Some of the dancers at the Unicorn club could excel at giving some tips to Demi Moore in the art of pole dancing if she ever makes a Striptease sequel...Even though none of the guys had exceptionally muscular builds (It appeared that the concept of working out at a gyms/health club hasn't reached Indianapolis quite yet), the dancers maneuvered themselves upside down and backwards around the poles which stand in the center of each stage...I was mesmerized by the gymnastic prowess of these guys. Nadia Comenic eat your heart out!

All in all, the Unicorn Club is worth a detour if you're in the Indy area. It has a unassuming and welcoming vibe, reasonably priced drinks (always a good thing...as Martha Stewart would say) and though it I didn't witness the full Monty by its boys, I'm glad to have made the acquaintance these amicable and agile dancers.

The Unicorn Club listing in the Male Strip Clubs FAQ is clear that there is no nude dancing at the Unicorn. Sometimes, a dancer will do the full monty, if he has been given multiple tips.

If you sit in the open bar area between the two stages, it is rare that a dancer will ask you for a "dance". Of course, if you tip a dancer multiple times on stage, they will go to you between sets to see if you want a "dance".

There is no separate room or area for private dances. The dark raised alcove to the extreme left is where the "action" takes place. The dancers assume that anyone sitting back there wants a "dance". Most dancers will ask you several times, if you want a dance. Of course, your dance is witnessed by whoever is sitting on the barsteel to your left and right. However, this dark area can not be viewed by the bartender or the dj or the doorman. ;-)

There is no set price for the dance. Because it is so dark, the dancers can not see which bill(s) that you are stuffing in their sox or shorts. :) I have had some of the best dances for a very inexpensive tip.

You will need to ask each dancer, if manual or oral touching is allowed.

I don't think that their website has been updated in several years. In my many visits, it has been rare for the number of dancers to exceed ten. :(

Some dancers have volunteered that they are available outside of the club. ;-)

As in most stripper bars, the number of dancers, the quality, and the activities vary considerably from time to time. There have been times at Unicorn where there were more than 20 dancers and almost all danced totally nude. There was one time there were only six dancers, and they all had some clothes on all the time. Sometimes there are enough dancers to have performances on three stages going on all night; at other times only one platform was in use. Sometimes the entire clientele is gay, but at other times there are a number of women present, often friends of the dancers.

I guess the one constant is the interaction in the dark alcove. I have never been disappointed when sitting there. Whoever is dancing is doing it to make some money, and the money is to be found in the dark alcove. The dancers are well aware of this.

Indianapolis is a great town with lots of vitality and renovation. The central area has a number of good restaurants, a very fine concert hall, and lots of shops. They have a good symphony and ballet company, as well as sports teams. The airport is small but nice, extremely convenient, and rental cars are cheap. The boys at Unicorn are cute, sweet, friendly Midwesterners. Well worth a visit, day and night.

• 1 month later...

Last Saturday was just a so-so night at Club Unicorn. I did notice that two of the dancers gave their attentions exclusivly to one man, so he must be the local sugar daddy.

The guys didn't seem as frisky as they had before.

Archived