BUFFBOYZZ AT CUPIDS

buffboyzz
This topic is 6248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HELLO FROM SOUTH FLORIDA,WHERE THE WEATHER HAS BEEN WARM AND SUNNY.

IM DOWN HERE IN FLORIDA FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME (BUFFDADDY) WITH TWO NEW BUFFBOYZZ ADAM AND VINNY.BOTH ADAM AND VINNY ARE TWO ITALIAN GUYS FROM LONG ISLAND ADAM WITH DARK HAIR,AND VINNY WITH BLONDISH HAIR,BOTH WERE A HIT LAST NIGHT AT CUPIDS,ADAM ENTERED THE THURSDAY NIGHT AMATURE CONTEST AND WON $150 LAST NIGHT COMING IN FIRST PLACE.

I KNOW THERE HAS BEEN TALK ON HERE ABOUT THE QUILITY OF DANCERS AT CUPIDS. I WILL BE DOWN HERE NOW FULL TIME WORKING WITH CUPIDS TO BRING IN DIFFERENT GUYS,AND UPGRADE THE POOL OF TALENT HERE

IM GOING TO TRY TO BRING DOWN SOME OF THE BUFFBOYZZ THAT YOU GUYS KNOW FROM THE NY AREA TO CUPIDS. BUT IM GOING TO BE ON A NEW CAMPAIGNE TO SURCH FOR NEW TALENT NATIONWIDE

IF ANY OF MY FELLOW FRIENDS FROM THIS CHAT ARE IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA PLEASE COME DOWN AND SAY HELLO

IT WAS GREAT SEEING SOME OF MY FRIENDS FROM HERE A FEW WEEKS AGO AT THE 20 CLUB IN NY, HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON EITHER DOWN HERE OR FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN I MAKE TRIPS BACK TO NY

Guest zipperzone

Using lower case letters will be just as effective at getting your message across and will be a lot easier on the eyes of the reader.

Upper case is the equivilant of shouting and your mummy probably told you that was rude!

Guest zipperzone

>sorry zipper its getting harder n harder to see small things

Well just so long as we don't need a magnifying glass to see what's really important! If we get to that stage, we know we're really in deep doo-doo.

I'd love to see your show - any chance of you bringing it to Vancouver? Guess not, huh?

Hi. This weekend at cupidse we have DAMON PHOENIX doing two shows nightly this friday,and saturday nights. He is from adonis pictures for those of you who may have seen him,he was voted the best new ass in the business.We have some new talent dancing this week,adrian from montral is in the lineup,with buffboyzz adam ,diesel sat night,and a new hot body steve.

love to everyone buffdaddy

Guest zipperzone

>He is from

>adonis pictures for those of you who may have seen him,he was

>voted the best new ass in the business.

Know what you mean - I have a few pics of him from the net where his ass is draped over the edge of a pool - - - I though I was having a stroke.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived