Stock Dancer Zack Dies In Swimming Accident

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6457 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Iam very very sad to report the the very popular dancer from Stock ZACK died earlier this week in a swimming pool accident while on vacation.

First reports indicate that Zack was injured while diving into the pool at night and drowned.

Information is very sketchy as this incident took place in Cuba.

Zack was a very warm gentle person well liked by many customers and all of the staff at Stock. He will be missed.

Zack was 22 years old.

Photo by VDN

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4751/zack03zl5.jpg

>VDN---thank you for posting this sad news.

Hello Samai139,

Very tragic loss indeed. Actually Sami, we need to thank Taz for doing a very nice, respectable job of notifying us of this sad news. I only supplied the pic. Thanks Taz for sharing this sad information.

VDN

And sadly, Zack is now added to the list of other entertainers we have lost in this area that many of you have enjoyed in the past.

Andre

Chris Williams

Christian Fox

Ken (Kenny Robert)

Very sad news... I knew Zack and will remember him for his radiant smile, beautiful blue eyes, and friendly personality.... He also danced at the Gaiety. I recall when he 1st arrived in NY, I almost didn't recognize this good looking blond from Mtl, for he had just dyed his hair jet black. He said it made him look older... As Taz mentioned, he was a popular dancer, liked by all. He will be greatly missed.

Cooper

Zack was one of my favorite Dancers not only was he a great perfomer but one sweet guy who was a real gentlemen, I am shocked and very sadden to hear about this tragic news, I just saw Zack a few weeks ago while shopping in a small store while in Montreal, he motioned to me and gave me a big smile as he passed by me. I will always have fond memories of him and my heart felt prayers go out to his family and friends.

Archived