New York's 20 Club: May 7

Pelican1
This topic is 6557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was great to be back at the 20 Club tonight. I enjoyed seeing some of the old Buffboyzz gang, like Jake and Smooth, and I especially liked seeing some of my new 20 Club favorites, especially Alex and Sinful (who was VERY busy with a certain patron, which, by the way, reminded me of the good old days with me and CK...) and David. Extra treat: seeing and talking with old Gaiety favorite Gianni, who seems like a really cool person and whose energy and vibrant personality shine through even when he's not performing. Of course, the best part of the evening was seeing all the gang of friends! Can't wait till next time.

"Does Gianni dance at the 20 Club?"

Gianni hasn't danced at the 20C, but was there checking it out. He now lives in Florida but was thinking of returning to NY for the summer. He did seem interested in dancing and would be a great addition to the lineup.

RE: New York's 20 Club: May 14th

Two former Gaiety dancers joined last night's lineup, GQ and Henrique. Two others cancelled at the last minute, Damian and Luca/Max. Also, Tristan of Boston stopped in to say hello, and a very erotic 3 man show was performed by buffboyzz dancers G Smooth, Lex/Erick, and Dex. Noticeably missing was popular dancer Sinful... Slow night as many patrons celebrated Mother's Day.

• 2 weeks later...

RE: New York's 20 Club

The 20 Club only has male dancers on Sundays, if you go any other day you'll find female strippers.

Doors open at 5pm and close at 1am. Any time is good since the same dancers are there all night.

Cover is $10

Drinks are 2-4-1 till 7pm. A soda or water will cost $7.00, beer $10, and mixed drinks $14. Our complaints about these high prices have fallen on deaf ears. That's becasue the music is too LOUD! :-)

Lap dances are $20 a song and are done off to the side.

VIP room (private area) will cost you $100 (50 goes to the house and 50 to the dancer).

If you're looking for more information, scroll down. A lot has been wrtten about this Club.

Hope this information helps.

Coop

Archived