DC Strip Clubs...going, going...

stripfan
This topic is 6632 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Gone

>

>I guess April 2 is the last day for Secrets... with some

>others already closed. Maybe somebody else can shed

>additional light on whether or not these clubs are

>relocating.

I visited Secrets Last Friday, it was packed, and again Tuesday were they had a good crowd for a weekday. Sunday April 2 will be the last night and the place must be vacant of property by April 4 due to the eviction notice. I talked to the doorman at some length and he was very firm they have a place and will reopen. He said to watch their webpage for updates. Several dancers seemed to think the run was over and some told me they are moving on to other things. Since their relocation will depend upon zoning issues, I fear I have seen the last of Secrets. 2 of the dancers I have talked to alot , and tipped well, offered their phone #'s for me to call them and do dinner when I return to DC.

I don't understand why you can have straight strip clubs all over the place but Gay strip clubs are slowly becoming a thing of the past.

Archived