visit to Fort Lauderdale -- very short report

newatthis
This topic is 6684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back last week for a few days. On previous visits I've found Johnny's terminally boring, but this time there were a couple of cute guys who were fun to do grip 'n tip with: Rafael and Sheikh. Sheikh is a twinky Indian (subcontinent, not Native American), the first one I've seen dancing in a strip club.

Boardwalk was filled with cuties, both old-timers and new guys. I was distracted enough by one dancer that I had to cut short an enjoyable visit with Karl-G on towel night. Parisian Aurian from Taboo in Montreal (also known as Benjamin, and now calling himself Josh) is working here for a few months. A notable newcomer is LJ, who doubles sometimes as DJ. It was amusing to hear the local dancers' take on "Stock icon Eddie".

I did one post-midnight drop in at Torpedo. Lively and busy, but only one dancer (and he wasn't dancing). Everyone else was in groups.

Newatthis, With NY temps below freezing, it's nice to read a warm weather report on FLL. Thanks for the update.

You peaked my interest when you talked about the dancers' reaction to "Stock's Icon Eddie". Would you care to share more details on their reactions?

Enjoy your time in FLL.

>You peaked my interest when you talked about the dancers'

>reaction to "Stock's Icon Eddie". Would you care to share more

>details on their reactions?

To tell the truth, the reactions weren't that memorable, perhaps because they could have been predicted in advance. IIRC, someone called him "stuck up", someone else said he was "a really nice guy" and a third thought he was really hot but didn't have much between his ears.

I can't recall why this even came up in conversation -- after chatting with Aurian, I might have been asking the locals if there were any other Montreal guys dancing.

Archived