20 20 Club Feb. 5, 2006

buffboyzz
This topic is 6674 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi its nice knowing that my Buffboyzz are always doing a excelent job,whether doing our buffboyzz party every other sunday or working on a non buffboyzz sunday someplace else! :-) We might not have the classiest place in new york city,but we try to give you guys one hell of a party!!! Im very pround of my guys we always go the extra mile,to make everyone feel comfortable,and wanted. Once a BUFFBOYZZ always a BUFFBOYZZ thats our family motto !!!!!

RE: The 20 Club - Feb. 5, 2006

bilingual,

Ben Versace was definitely there last night.

My favorite dancers were Smooth, Trystan (Boston) and Michael.

enjoy

Rendie

> We might not have the classiest place in new york city, but

>we try to give you guys one hell of a party!!! Im very proud

>of my guys we always go the extra mile to make everyone feel

>comfortable and wanted. Once a BUFFBOYZZ always a BUFFBOYZZ

>thats our family motto !!!!!

and we luv all you guyzz for it!!!!

enjoy

Rendie

>bilingual,

>

>Ben Versace was definitely there last night.

>

>My favorite dancers were Smooth, Trystan (Boston) and Michael.

>

>

>enjoy

>Rendie

My mistake, Rendie. He must have arrived after I left at 10:30 as I didn't see him dance before then.

And yes, those Buff Boyz are the best wherever they dance and they do make everyone feel so special.

"Still waiting to read Cooper's review?"

Hey Jay, Your wait is over... Sorry for the delay.

The Sunday lineup at the 20 Club continues to improve and the youthful guests from Montreal were an added bonus.

For those of you following the news of the very popular Gaiety dancer Devon. He did make a late night appearance. He didn't dance on stage but was available for lap dances. He said he'll be back next Sunday. There's no question that Devon has been spending quality time at the gym, for he's in great shape.

The lineup was quite diverse and a few new faces were added.

1. Michael, new

2. Brad, remember him from Stella's?

3. Arod

4. Jake

5. Trystan Martin, Gaiety dancer

6. G Smooth, buffboyzz dancer

7. Tristan Lane, rentboy fame

8. Mello

9. Dave, made his debut at Splash on Saturday night. Has the right look to be successful

10. Ricky Louis, also from Splash

11. Gabriel, former Gaiety dancer

12. Dex, buffboyzz dancer

13. Lex aka Erick from the b'boyzz

14. Max

Also in attendance were MTL dancers Shad (winner of Stock's Mr. Butt contest) and Jonathan (former Taboo and Adonis dancer).

The 20 Club has only been around for 3 weeks and is gaining in popularity. Even with the competition of Super Bowl Sunday, the attendance was good. The key to it's success has been an improving lineup and the key to future success is bringing in new talent... If you want to see buffboyzz dancers go to their parties, if you want to see Man-on-Man dancers go to Splash. The 20 Club needs dancers of the Gaiety caliber. Suggestion, try to be original.

Jay has posted on MS that Trystan, Devon, and Brad are all scheduled for this Sunday's lineup. He also mentioned that a total of 10 dancers are to appear.

Hopefully Devon (former G dancer) will arrive on time to participate in the stage show. With this guys looks, build, and personality, he could have easily been this year's Mr. Gaiety.

If the predicted nor'easter arrives, there's no telling what this weekend might bring. It's been a long time since the East coast had to deal with a major snow storm. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this is a double header weekend with the Sunday private buffboyzz party and the Club 20's show.

RE: 20 Club lineup

:7 :7

Hey Cooper,

Which one is Chip and which one is Dale and how good are their lap dances? Do any of them actually sit on your lap?? :o

Rendie

• 2 years later...

I was at the Club last night and there were not that many customers, perhaps due to the Superbowl. Ben Versace did not show up but Tristan did. Although Tyler/Rob has lowered the price of the "champagne room" from $200 to $100 for 15 minutes, it still seems too steep, especially since according to the rules the dancers are not even allowed to get nude in the "champagne rooms." I don't think many customers are using the rooms and the dancers are not inclined to use them as they must split the $100 I was told with the house. Also, the lapdancers in full view of the bar area are a little intimidating I believe to most clients, and pricey at $20 per song. And $10 for a beer still seems a stretch, even for New York. A lot of patrons seem not to be drinking at all at these prices. The most sexy dance routine last night was when a duo of the Buff Boyzz did a sizzling number together. In their routine they poured a little water on each other, which was rather sexy; but manager Rob quickly came over and told them no water was allowed on stage. After their dance, they had to wipe up the stage floor.

I hope this place can be successful but more changes still are needed to attract and keep crowds large enough to make it profitable for management and the dancers.

Archived