BUFFBOYZZ-R-US

buffboyzz
This topic is 6699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tomorrow night The Buffboyzz will have a hot linup of guys all night at the stonewall in manhattan ! We will open up for happy hour at 6pm with 2-4-1 drinks and beer. At 6pm ck,erick,christian will start with the entertainment,followed by cj ,anthony at 8pm and gsmooth at 9pm The stonewall is located on 7th ave south and the famous christopher st.Hope to see all our fans there tomorrow night,for a relaxed,fun filled evening! We never know who may come through the door and surprise us Rumor has it that a nice hot dancer might stop by from another sunday party being held in nyc,and who knows maybe he will be in our sunday lineup this sunday:9 :9 From all of the BUFFBOYZZ to all of you THANK YOU !!!!!!

Did somebody say CK!?!?! Seriously, though, I hope I can make it to Stonewall again tomorrow night. Last week was one of the best Aftermath parties yet! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the gang again. And once again, I'm glad that the "old" Erick seems to be back for good. My three favorite boyzz will be starting out the lineup. What more could you ask for, eh?

Archived