CK HEADLINES AT STONEWALL (POETRY INCLUDED)

Pelican1
This topic is 6694 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was another great night at the Buffboyzz Aftermath party. When I heard CK would be there, I got right on the train and made my way down to the mecca. And boy am I ever glad I learned my lesson last week (when I didn't go to the party). CK was at the top of his game tonight. Hotter than ever. As sweet and friendly and charming as always. With more nights like this under his belt, this guy is going to take over the Buffboyzz empire. He's certainly the main reason I keep coming back, and I know his admiring fan club is swiftly growing. It was an inspired -- and inspiring -- performance. Thus, while I have to go to bed and get to work in the morning, I thought the LEAST i could do was whip up a first-draft tribute poem in honor of CK. So, here's what I've got so far. It totally doesn't do justice to CK, but I hope the thought is appreciated. Suggestions (and additional lines) are welcome, as always. These poems get harder to write, the more I see CK, because it's just impossible to put the experience of him into words. Anyway...

KING OF THE BUFFBOYZZ

'Twas another grand night down at Stonewall

for the Buffboyzz were back in the mix.

As I sat there, I couldn't help thinking

how in love I am with their dicks.

To be honest, that's NOT what I pondered,

for my mind was quite stuck on one guy.

CK -- their KING -- was performing.

His mere presence was making me high (read between the lines, fellas).

My mind drifted back to the first day we met,

in this very same wonderful bar.

I knew, then and there, that he was the REAL DEAL.

I KNEW he'd become their new star.

And that's just was he's done, this beautiful god.

He's clearly the Boyzz' MVP.

Everyone loves him and everyone wants him.

And he STILL made some time just for me.

I got smacked in the ass (but he did it with class).

I've got bruises on both of my arms.

And even when CK slapped my poor face,

I was under the spell of his charms.

He danced on the stage, and in the back, too,

like the pro that we all know he is.

I know it's profane to say it this way,

but just thinking of him makes me jizz.

So I know I'll be back to see him again,

This bird won't fly far from his nest.

How could I? It's CK we're talking about.

And CK -- yes, you know -- he's the BEST.

RE: CK and PELICAN HEADLINERS AT STONEWALL

Pelican, Your new year is off to a winning start with this romance poem. Although I was with you most of the night, it's always fun to read about your interaction with CK through your poems. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I'm sure it was a labor of love.

Every Tuesday night at the upstair's bar at Stonewall is the buffboyzz "AFTERMATH" party. It's a very relaxed/friendly atmosphere where guys get together to mingle/chill with friends and dancers. You never know who you might just run into.

Last night's entertainment included 4 b'boyzz dancers: CK, J.Rock, Anthony, and newbie AJ... AJ is a youthful looking Latino, with dark eyes and hair, slender build, and well endowed. It was his 1st night ever working at a strip club and he seemed to be a big hit with some of the patrons.

Lap dances are available. Usually costing about $25 for 5+ minutes. They take place in a private "closet", and not in view of anyone else. It's unfortunate that there is only one room for lap dances as it keeps others waiting or passing up on doing one.

Hooville was well represented at this party. Good seeing Taz, Rendie, Pelican, and a few lurkers. The age range goes from 20's and up and some of the more youthful and attractive patrons get into the action and start stripping. They don't seem to need too much encouragement.

Before the party got started, a few of us had a delicious dinner at the Stonewall owned restaurant on 7th, next door to the party's entrance... It was a very talented group as Pelican entertained us with his amazing piano playing skills and I later joined in for a duet. Our hot looking waiter also played and the female bartender did some singing. Once again, a good time had by all.

If these are the types of parties the men of Hooville are looking for, then I strongly suggest we continue to support them. Without our help, there's is no telling how long they will last.

Archived