Hooboy and Cork Screws

Candyman
This topic is 8114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got a real laugh about Hooboys recent travel experience. I can understand the Fleet bottle and traveling with your favorite dildo. What really concerns me is that Hooboy seems to have developed a habit of stealing cork screws. Should we worry that he is embarking on a life of crime, or is there some deep seated symbolism in the fact that he loves cork screws. If there are any mental health professionals out there that can help please let us know what we can do. Hooboy we all love you, for your own sake please get help. There must be a 12 step cork screw program out there!!;-) ;-)

>is

>there some deep seated symbolism in the fact that he loves

>cork screws.

Haven't you heard? It's the best & only way to open up those virgin twink asses that Hooboy travels the globe in search of (sorry for that grammar; my Strunk & White is missing).

truth is Hooboy is a bit of a nerd. He's become absolutely obsessed with creating the worlds largest corkscrew collection. ANd he also hopes to be the first to get one from every W hotel. Now that he has the compleste collection of first edition falcon dildos what else is there for him to do but go international.

I knew that Rick would have the answer to my question. It makes perfect sense. Who wouldn't want to uncork a perfect twink butt. Plus crockscrews are a lot smaller than carrying around a 2x4 board to stop you from falling in some old slut bottom.

PS I am in no way related to John Ashcroft or the preverts that think using a child for sex is OK!

Guest Thunderbuns

>I knew that Rick would have the answer to my question. It

>makes perfect sense. Who wouldn't want to uncork a perfect

>twink butt. Plus crockscrews are a lot smaller than carrying

>around a 2x4 board to stop you from falling in some old slut

>bottom.

>

>PS I am in no way related to John Ashcroft or the preverts

>that think using a child for sex is OK!

Careful there Candyman - Wouldn't want to hear you say something that would get Regulation's knickers in any more of a twist than they already are. Gangrene might set in. Come to think of it..... there's a bright side to everything!

Thunderbuns

Archived