EVERTHING IS A GO FOR THE BUFFBOYZZ!

buffboyzz
This topic is 6883 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys. Everthing is a go for tomorrows party. If you havent sent your e-mails in for tomorrows party please do so ASAP. If you guys are into BUTTS we have some HOT ones tomorrow. Some of you remember CJ from the last party,with his hot muscular butt,well we have another one for you guys to enjoy.Justin one of our hot hockey player buffboyzz will be joining us tomorrow,you will just have to be there to check him out!!! Also i have a question to ask? The owner of the bar has asked me if this type of entertainment would work out for a every sunday party? Do you guys think that this would be to much? Right now we have it planed for every other sunday.i dont wanna spoil a good thing. But i would like some feed back if possible from all of you. I wanna just THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE SUPPORT WITH OUT YOU GUYS THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE THANKS AGAIN FROM ME THE OWNER OF BUFFBOYZZ JOHNNY AND FROM ALL THE BUFFBOYZZ THEMSELVES LETS PARTY !!!!!!

Every Sunday night? It would depend on how many different guys you have available to perform. If it is the same 7 or 8 guys every Sunday, I don't think you could sustain sufficient interest. One of the great things about the Gaiety was that there were different dancers every week, with repeats only every 6 or more weeks.

Guest JohnPela

>Every Sunday night? It would depend on how many different

>guys you have available to perform. If it is the same 7 or 8

>guys every Sunday, I don't think you could sustain sufficient

>interest. One of the great things about the Gaiety was that

>there were different dancers every week, with repeats only

>every 6 or more weeks.

I think the above exactly sums it up. To be viable every Sunday, there would need to be rotating Montreal and local hot guys of interest. Thats why seeing several Gaiety shows during the same week could get boring except for seeing one favorite(s) perform that week.

Went last night to the party. There were 7 dancers, among those - one blond twink and one short guy so pumped up that he could hardly walk ! Generally the dancers were of decent quality. However to my taste nothing really to write home about. But the atmosphere was pleasant and nevertheless it was quite fun to watch the different dancers. One black dancer approached me and offered a lap dance with the starting price of 150$ ! I gently refused. I later found out,that someone went with him for that price. However he wasn't allow to touch him more than he could do upstairs for a one dollar tip !! I personally would refuse to pay his fee and not being able to do something.Too bad, because the dancer had the best body of the crowd.

This was my first party with the Buffboyzz. Would I go back every Sunday ? Yes, provided that there will be different boys each Sunday and boys of, in my opinion, better quality - more of Gaiety quality. Get some of those Canadians and Brazilians!!

I was there too and gotta tell ya that I had a great time. Party was well done and well managed. For me, the guys I was with were what made the party and the dancers were good too.

The guys from the M4M board were great to meet (and re- meet) and even though my buddy next to me continued to spill his beer (remember guys, when the dancers are on the bar, drinks should NOT BE on the bar :-) ).

I really dont think that every week would work for the party, at least not at this point. Maybe after some more success and notariety. First part about 43 guys and this time there was less than that (I think). Great show...dont think the show could be better as far as dancing and the dancers were all good looking IMO. Variety would be important.

I think the most important thing that can MAKE OR BREAK this type of regular/semi-regular gathering, is to have a fair and set price for dances. Prices ranging from $150 to $50 for the same amount of time, or worse, $100 for 10 minutes, is not gonna get ya a good response. People feel taken advantage of, and there was a bit of scamming going on. Many guys were fair (reported from M4M guys) but some (Seemingly the better/bigger guys) were just poor. The $150 came down to $100 and then delivered nothing...barely more than a stand and dance with little contact. I know of no place in NY or Montreal that can get away with $100 for about 10 minutes. I think that the disparity in the prices will create problems...HOWEVER, I believe if the prices are posted (like in Canada) or at least known, you will have people feeling a lot more confident and willing. I really didnt see the dancers have much trouble in getting customers, but with such fluctuations in offers, this may be a problem to those of us who are still working for our money i.e. working class guys. Although I do get the feeling that some may not really be catering to these guys since we are gonna be wary of spending so much money for so little time/action.

A lot of potential here...again NICK seemed to be a favorite...always trust worthy and fun and is very upfront and reasonable. All of the guys were pleasent and kind...not all were upfront and fair...if I ran a business like this, I would really try to foster an atmosphere of respect (i,e, not taking advantage/being fair) to customers.

I will go back but probably next month...I would go every other week, but the unstable market would really prevent me from doing that...if the prices stabilize then I could do it.

What do the rest of you think ? I am middle class (lower middle class) and wouold like to hear what others think form different incomes.

I did have a good time and will be back

BTW CJ looked better in person...just couldnt afford so much money for so little time

Crazy4U & Novice:

Thanks for your honest appraisals of the party last night. I was also there and enjoyed watching the show. I didn’t engage any of the guys in a private, so I can’t comment on their delivery of the goods…but I am surprised and puzzled by the $ amounts that have been tossed around on message board.

On a post following the first party there was the mention of $25 - $40 per song (seemed high, but reasonable)…and now after last night’s shindig, the range is between $100 - $250…What’s the deal here? I’m glad I left the party without a bad aftertaste, as it would have put a big damper on the night if I had been one of the sheep taken out for a shearing by money hungry boiz.

That said, I could watch Jose and CJ any night of the week…

RE: Buff-Boyzz Sunday

Sunday night's lineup included 9 dancers:

Erick/Lex

TC

CJ

Nick

Brian

Dex

Jose

Steve

Mike

Most of these dancers are buff-boyzz regulars, one was a G dancer, and one guy was from Philly.

The bar show started around 8pm. Dancers came out for 3 songs:

1. clothed

2. towel only

3. most nude not erect, however a few still clung onto their "buff-boyzz" towels.

All the dancers were very friendly and playful. They circulated among the patrons looking to do lap dances. My experience was $50 for a 5 minute song.

By 11pm most patrons had left.

Good seeing board members noviceny, foxy, rendie, taz, pelican, and a few guys who just lurk. Everyone had a good time.

As for doing this every week. I like variety and if dancers from Montreal or the Gaiety could join the lineup, I'd come. One thing good about doing lap dances in Montreal or Chicago, their is a standard fee. Dancers shouldn't have different fees for the same amount of time and action.

Good advice from noviceny. Hold on to your drink when the dancers come by. When Foxy's beer went flying most of us got baptized.

RE: Buff-Boyzz Sunday

I am from Virginia and used to visit the Gaiety whenever business brought me to NYC. I was interested in attending one of these private parties but was disappointed that they are all scheduled for Sunday nights which means taking a Monday off from work. But then I saw the Sunday night of Labor Day Weekend and thought it the perfect opportunity. But now I'm rethinking a visit if they are charging over $100 for 10 minutes. That seems high for what it sounds like is a minimal experience.

RE: Lap Dances

Lap dance prices,

Mike was asking $25.00 per song and didnt really keep track of time, did a good job.

Eric tryed for $50 per song, I laughed at him, he wanted to know why I wouldnt do a lap dance with him, my reply was Mike does them for $25.00 per song, his price quickly came down to $25.00..

Negotiate, I agree there should be one set price, I guess we cant have a higher price for closed curtain... Where are the curtains?

Somehow I remeber seeing that couch some where... (49th street ?)

It seems some of the dancers are also avaliable for privates.

How quick they learn.

RE: Lap Dances

Johnny, the buff-boyzz manager, is very interested in our feed-back. I'm certain, that at the next party, there will be set rates for lap-dances. I know a few guys who passed up on doing a lap dance because the rate climbed to $100 for 10 minutes. Others got a lower rate and enjoyed the contact. I didn't hear anyone complaining about the boyzz.

Guest Fisher

RE: Future Parties

I had a great time at both Buff Boyzz parties. There was a

great selection of dancers ranging from twinkie to jockish

to muscle-boy/body-builder. If the party becomes a weekly

event - I will be a frequent patron; however, probably not

a weekly one. There are several reasons why I probably will

not be a weekly patron:

1) The party is on a Sunday evening. I live in Westchester.

On Sundays Metro North runs only hourly service. I don’t get

home until about 12:30 which isn’t too late, but if I miss the

train (and I just barely made it yesterday) I get home at 1:30.

I have to go to work Monday mornings – its not good starting the

work week tired – I don’t mind doing that once or twice a month,

but not weekly. I talked to a few patrons who had come through

Penn Station (LI & NJ) - Johnny would know how many other

patrons come from the suburbs. The subways also run less

frequently Sunday evenings. I am also a little concerned for

personal safety. Yesterday there were still many people on

the subways, but I wonder how it will be on late evening in

November – Sunday was an overcast, slightly dreary day and I

noticed fewer people than on the evening of 7/24.

2) While the dancers were great, 6 of the 9 dancers were also

at the July party. While I certainly would like to see many of

those guys dancing frequently at these parties, if all or most

of the dancers are the same week after week – I will still

attend these parties, but probably not as frequently.

3) As other posters have mentioned, the lap dance price

situation needs to be straightened out and made uniform.

This probably has the potential of souring many patrons on

these parties. I may be mistaken, but I thought at the first

party Johnny announced that lap dances were $25. That’s what

I was quoted in July – there was a slight premium if I wanted

the dance to be a little more “hands on” and tasty, but no where

near as much as was quoted this past Sunday. I think that when some

patrons realized how much they might have overpaid, they are

going to be really pissed off.

Just a few minor things that might make the party a little

better. The doors opened at 7pm, but the dancers didn’t

start dancing until after 8pm. By 7:30, many/most patrons

were there; most – if not all – of the dancers were there;

the DJ was there … I don’t know why the show can’t start at

7:30 or 7:45. This might allow those patrons who have to

travel back to the suburbs and/or work early the next morning

a little more enjoyment and fun. There may be some technical/

specifics/ set-ups why the dancing can’t start at 7:30, but

if it can start a little earlier – I think it should. There

also seemed to be many more stools at the bar then in July.

I can understand why more people want to sit at the bar and get

up close – and why Johnny wants to get the premium, but there

were just too many chairs, people sitting next to you were

squeezed up against you, and it was hard to get off … }( … of

the chairs. Removing only 2 or 3 chairs would solve

this problem.

I agree, it would be great if some Montreal dancers appeared

at the party. I do wonder, however, if it would make economic

sense for them to come down for a Sunday night party. Would

they be able to make enough money to cover their transportation

costs and hotel and make some good $$$? Johnny would then also

have to deal (like Denise) with dancers who were delayed at

the border or just didn’t show up. But I sure would love seeing

some Montreal dancers.

I hope I didn’t whine too much, because I really had a GREAT

time, and I want these parties to continue. One thing I will

say about the dancers (and I spoke to each dancer on Sunday)

is they were all polite and friendly, they were not overly

aggressive in trying to get lap dances, and none showed the

“attitude” that a few Gaiety dancers would sometime show.

My favorite dancers from Sunday were Erick, Stevie, CJ, Jose,

and Dex. Thank you Johnny for a great party!

Cheers,

Fisher :)

Fisher,

Well put...BTW I wish I would have known you were rushing to the station cause I gave another guy a ride who was running late, and I hate missing the train so I feel for ya.

Without a doubt, there was no complaining about the guys. Here is what I find BETTER than Montreal or the Gaiety :

1) As was said, NO attitude what so ever. The guy who I thought was best looking and best built (CJ) has got to know how he looks and he is straight, but he was very cool with people, very polite and not pushy at all...he said hi, talks a biut, makes and offer and then mingles...very refreshing compared to some Montreal stuff where you get "Its my birthday"..."Its a slow night and I need money for the train home"

2) Atmosphere - for me it was just nicer at this place than in Montreal...had a good feel for me

3) Ability to mingle - very nice...at first I didnt see at lot of dancers mingling and they were all gathered at the back. I just chalked it up to getting in to "feel" of things and sure enough the guys mingled well.

4) The dancing on the bar - this is what I liked about female strip clubs...pretty much every dancer is shown appreciation by being tipped (and some gropping...I was not part of the gropping :-) ) and EVERY ONE of them seemed to get in to dancing and had a smile on their faces

I think a secret of this business is when a guy can actually make you feel good about giving him your money. The dancers made me want to tip them cause of the effort they put in to their performance and Nick made me glad I gave him my money cause he really is about giving you a good time and not out to get what he can, at your expense

Some random thoughts:

I was sitting with 8 other friends at the bar and no one felt squeezed in... As for getting home early, no brainer, leave earlier. Most patrons were gone by 10:30... The location looks safe to me, if you're concerned, take a taxi. Delancey is a busy street and I had no problem hailing one...

As for me, I'm happy Johnny has taken on the challenge of bringing Gaiety/Montreal type shows back to NYC. Since the G closed, some people were talking about setting something up, it seems that Johnny heard our voices... To the Buff-Boyzz management, thanks for providing NYC with some real go-go shows.

I've been following this story just to see how it's going. I have to admit though, I don't think I'll be attending anytime soon if lap dances are going for $100.00. There are numerous other bars & clubs in the city with dancers offering a lot more than ten minutes for $100-$200 range. In fact, I would expect a lot more than ten minutes for $200.00...maybe ten inches but never ten minutes!

I understand this is a roving party, but can someone tell me where in the city this is happening (i.e. Village, east Harlem, etc)? Is it in the city or one of the outer boroughs?

Many thanks.

Archived