Czech Boys invade Secrets/DC

KY_TOP
This topic is 6917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found myself in Baltimore at the last minute for work and decided to head down to DC and visit Secrets after I got in Sunday night. They had 2 new Czech guys, their first night dancing and WOW were they HOT, a real hit with the crowd. Real cuties with smooth toned muscles, one has a perfect bubble butt, even their broken english was cute.

I had a a great time,while everyone gave the new Czech guys their attention, I played with the regular dancers. DC Chandler was still there and JR is such a hot little muscle package. I'm never good with names but had a great time with lots of attention from many of the guys. It will be such a loss when this place has to close with the new Stadium taking their location.

For those famaliar with Boris, it looks like he may be moving to Florida and taking up residence at Boardwalk in Ft Lauderdale. For you Florida guys, that like a well endowed (actually huge),toned muscled guy of color with a hot bubble butt, you will be well pleased when he gets down south. Wonder how many other guys are searching for options with the future closing?

If your around Secrets I'd suggest you get there before the Czech guys end their visit.

Archived