Buff Boyzz at New Location

jaynnj
This topic is 6904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I heard that the hot dancers that use to dance at Rainbow lounge

are now showing their stuff at Club 608 which is located on Sunrise

Highway in babylon Long Island They perform there on Friday evenings and then on Thursday evening at the Bunkhouse ,I hear this is one hell of a show and that the dancers sometimes perform in a thong and

towels as well, I hear they do a whip cream number now and then which is just yummy. I am sorry I do Not know the times of the show but if anyone can post them I am sure it would be appreciated.

Jay, The Buff-Boyzz used to perform at the Rainbow Lounge in New Hyde Park, LI. They always put on an entertaining show... When new owners took over the bar, they decided not to uses this group... Jay, thanks for the update. Has anyone seen them perform at their new location?

Ahh, the bunkhouse... such memories... stopped going years ago, maybe it's time for a quick visit... thanks for the link to club608... i've never understood why the bhouse hasnt maintained a proper website (the aol one they had was very cheap looking and was very rarely updated, and now seems to be gone)... as to the boys themselves, they have an aol homepage (http://members.aol.com/buffboyzz/) but at this moment no pictures there... anyone know if theyve got photos elsewhere?

Hey Guys , I also heard that the Buff Boyzz will be performing at

the BunkHouse On Montauk Highway in Sayerville Long Island the show

starts at 10 PM and from what I hear they have a lap dance room as well.

The Bunkhouse is in Sayville not Sayerville....Club 608 is eh....its in a crappy dark area on the service road of Sunrise Highway....it's got a dark parking lot next to it which borders a neighborhood straight bar.The straight bar seems to get alot of police attention so if you go to 608 watch the drinking and driving.It's a small bar not a club owned by Helen who I still cannot figure if Helen is male or female...a scary sight to say the least.The bar has never been very crowded whenever I was there.

I saw the Buffboyzz show last Friday at Club 608 and it was nothing out of the ordinary for a gay bar with go-go dancers. Eric was performing along with a real muscled up black guy whom I have not seen before. The black guy was so sweet that he should be put on Starbuck's menu under "Mocha Delight", heh, heh.

There were no places for private lap dances. You could only have a lap dance if you did it in view of the entire bar and then it would only be rated PG-13. There was a nice crowd there and the two Buffboyzz dancing were very hot, but it was nothing more than you usually see in most gay bars featuring hot go-go boys.

This is just my opinion of the experience.

Rapaz7

Archived