Springtime in Montreal

newatthis
This topic is 6933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Spring-cleaning in Montreal

>Gabriel was let go and now he is dancing evenings at Campus.

>He is one of the very few guys that really really does it for

>me...

Could this be the same Gabriel I've seen afternoons at Campus? Heavy Quebecois accent, works at roofing, more muscled than the typical afternoon dancers, short hair, and a real nice guy? From your post, I would suspect not; the afternoon Gabriel has been back at Campus since March at least (he used to dance at Campus a year or two ago and then stopped dancing altogether for a while).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like him, but the dates and the times dont seem right, but what do I know ?

Yup, he is heavily muscled (5'9" and 190) short black hair and he works with his dad's construction company

could be...but he goes by Greg at Campus, but that may be new

The Gabriel at Stock could be mistaken for the Gabriel who dances at Campus in the afternoon if you have only been to Montreal once or if you weren't really concentrating on one or both. I don't mean to be sarcastic, so if that first sentence came across that way, I apologise in advance. The Gabriel/Gab at Stock is more heavily muscled than the Gabriel at Campus---but both could be described as muscular. Both work or have worked in construction, but the Gabriel at Campus does not work for his father---his father was in a totally different profession. Gabriel at Campus is a very nice guy, no attitude that I have ever seen; cannot say the same for the chap at Stock. Gabriel at Stock has a flashier smile that disappears as quickly as it appears. If you would like more information about Gabriel at Campus, e-mail me privately.

RE: Campus in the afternoon

I still find the Campus dancers to be the best afternoon entertainment on Ste. Catherine's St. The new additions of Raphael, Eddie, and Kevin have added good looks and fine medium builds to the lineup. Eddie still appears to be nervous on stage, doesn't smile, makes little eye contact, and can't get hard. He leaves his briefs on for 3/4ths of the song and then drops them. To try to liven up his dull stage show, management brings out Kevin to dance with him. It did bring a smile to his face, but nothing more. Too bad, for Eddie has a great look and build. His broad shoulders are amazing.

My new favorite at Campus is Anthony. He's been dancing on and off for 4 years. He has dark hair and eyes, a medium tight build, some well groomed facial hair, and a friendly personality. He gives a very satisfying lap-dance. His friend Mike (with the longish hair) is also a real treat. I'd recommend both... IMO, Philip and Roberto are still among the best looking.

Guest chaotou

>Speaking of "Spring time", there was some Spring cleaning

>taking place at Stock this past week. More than 10 dancers

>were fired among them Gabriel, Mickey, and Raphael. Several

>new dancers were hired.

>

Anyone have the 411 on why they were fired? They had been at Stock for some time. Just curious.

Archived