Gaiety Update

nycpaul
This topic is 6959 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Private Party in NY

"Can you describe the setup?

If you have any questions regarding this party or would like to receive more information, please send me an inbox message. Remember guys, this is a private party... I've already heard back for over 40 members who have shown an interest in attending.

IMHO..We might be experiencing the OPENING of the "The New Gaiety Party".. without even realizing it! I guess as long as it is Billed as "The New Gaiety Party".. certain people will not be tempted to call a Lawyer! That could cost alot of $$.. LOL But then again who knows right..LOL :+

"So, does this means your coming to the new and improved stripper party?"

Hopefully, anyone who is interested has sent me their email address. Updated information will be going out this weekend. All future announcements will be sent out through email. I've heard back from over 60 members.

Guest msclonly

WHat time do these occur?

Early or late evenings?

:+ :+ :+

"What time do these occur?"

Our plans are to start around 7:30pm and end about 1am.

Out to board member "RAFFY", it's time to update your M4M account. The hotmail address you used to contact me isn't working.

Party Update: If you sent me an inbox message asking to be put on the invite list for this party or future ones and did not receive an email this weekend, please contact me again. The email was regarding a "poll" asking which date would be better for you.

Archived