Wet and Secrets in DC

BobbyThompson
This topic is 6991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned from my Spring Break. Don't ask me why I chose the tundra for my vacation, but no matter.

If you're in town, you really should check out Wet. I was there on a Saturday and had an awesome time. The barstaff and manager are really nice and friendly. There are some really beautiful boys that work there. My favorite is Adam, a 19-year-old skinny boy with total skater appeal and a big dick. I almost knocked him over the head with a mallet and dragged him to my hotel. There are plenty of lookers as well. The only caveat is that if you are expecting a state-side Montreal, you will be disappointed. The club is full nudity, but touching is only allowed below the knee, and you must tip in the sock. The dancers aren't allowed to arouse themselves so there are no erections. The boys are so friendly though, it doesn't matter.

I ended up dancing for a 30-minute set and had a really great time. The boys are not competetive at all and were really friendly and seemed eager to meet someone new. After I was done, many of the dancers socialized with me and my friends while they were on break. I danced at Corner Pocket for one night and let me tell you, it was very different. The boys were all straight and very unfriendly and competetive. I could tell they were annoyed that someone was coming in and taking some of their money. Not at Wet though. I only have good things to say about it.

Secrets is the club down the street. Pretty much the same as far as rules go. The boys dance on the bar and move down in a row every minute or so. Overall, I thought the place was a little boring. Nice music, but the boys seemed a little bored as well. It *was* a Tuesday though, so some slack should be cut. One of the dancers I had met at Wet said Secrets is the place to be on Saturdays.

Alrighty, happy hunting.

>Secrets is the club down the street. Pretty much the same as

>far as rules go. The boys dance on the bar and move down in a

>row every minute or so. Overall, I thought the place was a

>little boring. Nice music, but the boys seemed a little bored

>as well. It *was* a Tuesday though, so some slack should be

>cut.

I didn't make it to Wet on my recent DC trip but did make it to Secrets, also on a Tuesday night. The guys also seemed bored until I started tipping my usual to a few of the guys. I found out they know how to position themselves to have a little fun without others seeing them having a little fun. Also they got erect very fast for a few tips. The short of my Secrets trip was one Dancer said he was off the next night and offered to stop by my hotel the next evening. Had a great time and he ended up staying all night. :+

My next trip I'll have to also stop at Wet. Visitors should enjoy their trip to WET and Secrets before they go the way of the Gaiety when the new Baseball Stadium is built. One of the dancers told me Secrets may move to an equally bad location on New York Ave somewhere.

Archived