GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 2/14/05 pHoTo AlBuM

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: SCORE!

7 out of 7, perfect score.

Thanks VDN for all your hard work in bringing us the pHoTo-LiNeUp each week. It's made quite a difference.

Now, it's time to celebrate, so let's pop the cork, pour the champagne, and toast the "village".

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: SCORE!

>Thanks VDN for all your hard work in bringing us the

>pHoTo-LiNeUp each week. It's made quite a difference.

Thank you. As always, behind every pic poster are WONDERFUL helpers! To those who contribute and don't want the spotlight ... I sincerely thank you for what you send my way.

As long as people enjoy the pics then I will continue.

PEACE

VDN

RE: Dillon: The Featured Dancer That Wasn't

>Hi VDN..Thanks for the great photos of Mr "IRISH"

>Dillon..Always HOT to "look at"! BUT Apparently not HOT to "be

>with". Oh Well ANOTHER Fantasy guy, shot to hell! BUT Please

>do keep all your Fantasy photos coming! :+ :+ :+

Now I recognized him... Dillon /Mr "IRISH" appears as "Patrick" on http://www.AllAmericanGuys.com --plenty more pics of him there, plus some sexy clips! Not sure how to attach pics in this post or I would share.

RE: Dillon: The Featured Dancer That Wasn't

VDN..Knowing my M.O. you did save me at Least $225..LOL LOL I always after reading all the great advice that is past on to everyone on this Site... Feel Real bad.... for the guys who donot read this Info..before Attending the shows! It definitely Helps to make decisions with your Big Head, instead of your Little Head! Of course Experiences differ from guy to guy, BUT with some "G" DANCERS they are all about the same! :+ :+ :+

Archived