GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 2/14/05

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have the 411 on privates with Alex? Also contact info would be greatly appreciated!

I saw him at the G about a year ago when I was in town.

I am going to be in NYC for work from April 1-June 30. I hope he will be in town during that time!!

:9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Weekend lineup

Friday, 6:15 show

1. Christopher

2. Keano

3. Alex

4. Lou

5. Justin (in for just the weekend)

6. Lorenzo

7. Giovanni

8. Max

9. JJ

10. Adriano

11. Christian

12. Jake

Motor City brothers, JJ and Jake are just in for the weekend. Not your typical G-type, both are slender. JJ is a good dancer with a tight, defined build, Jake has a lean build... With a few exceptions, tonight's show was rather lack-luster.

>If you're planning on taking in today's G show, I'd call

>first to check who's in the lineup. With last night's snow

>storm, some out-of-state dancers might have been delayed.

Though the official line-up will be posted after the 1:30 show here is who is in so far:

Mickey (former Stock dancer)

Riccardo (Stock)

Ken (aka Kurt at Stock)

Kenneth (Flash from Nob Hill)

Mason (Montreal)

Tommy (Montreal)

#7 is not known yet and it is $20 admission due to the holiday

Coop and VDN,

I love you guys !!! Its like having my own personal assistant, who makes sure I know whats going on at the Gaiety every week. The roads arent bad at all, and I was just thinking about going in to the city to see the show or whether to go to the movies tonight. Either way, I will have a good time...although its cheaper to go to the movies !!

Hello Novice,

>to go to the movies tonight. Either way, I will have a good

>time...although its cheaper to go to the movies !!

Even with the rising costs of private time with a G dancer ... YES ... movies are still cheaper but not by much! Movie prices are OUTRAGEOUS and concession stands are nothing but staging areas for polite muggings.

VDN

RE: Wk of Feb 21 Lineup

Hey VDN

Thanks for the early scoop on this week's lineup! For a guy in the Valley you sure do get around. ;-)

Not to detract from these dancers as they are all very good looking guys, but it looks like another lack-luster week at the G.. IMHO from someone who has seen these guys perform too many times to remember how many.

I'll hold off on my trip into the city to see the show on this President's Day. Hopefully the weekend will bring in a special dancer or two.

enjoy

rendie :-) :-)

I am still not sure, as I dont know any of the guys who are gonna be there this week...going to the movies is a lot more social for me (cause Ill go with friends) than going to the Gaiety. Decisions...decisions...well Im sure Coop et. al will help me make up my mind

Hey Rendie,

>Thanks for the early scoop on this week's lineup! For a guy

>in the Valley you sure do get around. ;-)

All rumors are true ... I do get around. :) Thanks to Mr. Cell information comes my way.

>Not to detract from these dancers as they are all very good

>looking guys, but it looks like another lack-luster week at

>the G.. IMHO from someone who has seen these guys perform too

>many times to remember how many.

It does sound like week 2 of ZZZzzzzz.

Archived