GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 1/31/05

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Weekend Lineup

>Did Jazz's late show differ from the "early edition"?

>

It was different.

This time he used BOTH baby oil on his back and water down the front side.

This guy is not the protypical Gaiety dancer, but he's a very good dancer and is extremely sensual on stage. Lots of rolling around, showing off his assets from many angles.

It was good seeing you JinX. Don't be a stranger.

"Sebastien - fucken incredible.. very muscular and friendly also.. just catch his eye and he will come over to you in the lounge"

Novice, Sebastian is definitely a hot looking dancer with a ripped/defined build and incredibly silky smooth (baby oil) body. He enters for his 2nd song with his thick, rock-hard cock pointing skyward and puts his head down as if to suck it. Nice touch.

A helpful hint to Sebastian would be to look the tipping patrons in their eyes when picking up those very generous tips. Scooping them up and running off stage isn't the best way to go... Tristan on the other hand not only gives you great eye contact and a thank you, but will leave a business card if asked. :-) I have a feeling Tristan is going to be a regular at the G and is looking to re-locate in the metro area. That will make a lot of us NY guys very happy. :-)

>Is Sebastien new or has anyone "seen" him yet ?

>

>I think he is French Canadian from Montreal...guessing by the

>accent, but I could be wrong.

noviceny,

Didn't you have a private back with Sebastian last year? This was what was posted under your username back in November in a topic titled "Lou at Stock...?" (it was posted in the strip club forum):

-----

Actually I had a private with him the last time he was here. He was great fun and a little shy, but was very good with me and treating the job of service as a professional showed.

-----

Yep, it was Sebastien, but not this guy. They seem to recycle and reuse names. The guy I was with was about the same height, but smaller and more cut. Also he had light brown hair.

I just had a thought though...what if this is the same guy but after a few months of juice and dyed hair ??

Is this the Sebastien that dances at Stock? Tattoo of japanese lettering on his side? His pics are on the site. If it's that guy, he has looked that good for at least a couple years that I can remember. He usually comes down for the weekend and stays through the week.

I think your second thought is right. The Sebastian you had a private with last year is the same one who's there now. Like marco5ny said, the Sebastian from Montreal's identifying mark are his Chinese tattoos on his torso. There used to be another Sebastian but he was from Florida but he retired and hasn't been at the Gaiety in 2-3 years (there is a photo and some old reviews of him in the NYC review section). No one uses the stage name "Sebastian" at the Gaiety right now.

I think your memory may be playing tricks on you. He may be bigger than he was last year but Sebastian has always had black hair. Maybe it looks brownish in a certain light...

Archived