Baltimore Strip Clubs???

NorthWoods
This topic is 7061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Atlantis closed down on 9/5/04. No other male strip clubs in Baltimore, that I know of. The next best thing if Central Station, with wet underwear contest on Sunday nights at 10 p.m., plus Spike, with strip contests on alternative Friday night.

Your best bet would be to visit Secrets or Wet in DC. Or go to NYC or South Florida.........

I would like to something open up in Baltimore, but I'm afraid it won't happen.

Atlantis closed because the owner (after 25 years) wanted to retire and sold the building, business, and nude liquor license to a nude female club called "Scores," which is currently remodelling the building.

Central Station has a wet underwear contest on Sunday nights at 10 p.m. The Spike has a strip contest on first and third Fridays of the month.

Beyond that, it's a trip to DC, Philly, NYC, or Florida.

Yes, "Pecker" was filmed at the Atlantis. At least once then-current Atlantis dancer, Luke, appeared as a dancer, teabagging, in the movie. Also, bartenders from Atlantis appeared in the movie (as customers at the bar).

It's a 40-minute drive from Atlantis to Secrets in DC, so Balimoreans can make the trip easily. Many of the DC dancers (at Wet, Secrets, etc.) live in Baltimore.

At least two then-current Atlantis dancers appeared in Waters' last Baltimore movie, "A Dirty Shame."

Archived