Stock Splits

NorthWoods
This topic is 7069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In another topic heading, Hoover42 posted this news:

"According to one of the other dancers, Tommy is quitting Stock. Saturday, Nov 28th, was supposed to be his last night there."

Is this true? If so, wish Tommy a bon voyage tonight! He was a lot of fun and will be missed!

And what of Jimmy? Has he, too, split?

-NorthWoods

Two or three months ago, Jimmy quit performing in favor of an adminstrative post! He's a daytime manager at Stock now. While I wish him well in what seems to be a more 'serious' line of work, I certainly miss his monkeyshines as a dancer. No less sensual than he was lively, he was an inspiring sight when slowly soaping up his crack in the onstage shower area.

I'll also miss Tommy greatly. His beefy, glowering presence (and oldtime tattoos) made him look like a Montreal dock worker--i.e. an authentic piece of trade. With his departure, Derrek seems to be one of the few Stock dancers left who can exude grown-up machismo as opposed to the boyish (if nicely muscled) beauty of his colleagues.

Yes, guys like Gab and Ben are pretty studly, too, but not in the same fierce way as T and D.

BTW, I've heard it said that Francis will soon be leaving Stock, too.

>I'll also miss Tommy greatly. His beefy, glowering presence

>(and oldtime tattoos) made him look like a Montreal dock

>worker--i.e. an authentic piece of trade.

hed4str8-

I couldn't agree more. And he gave a great lapdance! (Anyone ever have a hotel private with him?)

Why on Earth would Tommy leave before the Holidays? He could have cleaned-up...

-NorthWoods

Hey, North, it's always great to hear from another Tommy fan!

Last night in the Stock live-feed chatroom, a regular pointed out that Tommy is forever announcing his farewell to the stage. (The night before, the DJ, in reporting on Tommy's freshly restated intention, had gone on to say, "Well, we've heard THAT before!")

Tomorrow night should tell the tale. Tommy has rarely if ever missed "Ladies Night" at the Stock. While all the str8 dancers get especially engergized on Wednesdays, Tommy REALLY responds to the presence of the gals--strutting his stuff and physically interacting with the ringside lovelies in a way that gives macho showing-off an extra erotic charge. Testosterone in action!

If Tommy is indeed going to stick around, I'm as eager as North to know if this superstud ever does real (i. e. hotel room) privates. Even a lapdance review would be welcome info.

>If Tommy is indeed going to stick around, I'm as eager as

>North to know if this superstud ever does real (i. e. hotel

>room) privates. Even a lapdance review would be welcome info.

I actually have had the pleasure of a lapdance from Tommy. In fact, it was several $20 dances, and they were definitely worth it. He has limits, but he is not shy behind the curtain, and he puts on a GREAT show. And you know what? He looks tough and menacing, but he's really a decent guy.

You know, I think I may start a new subject: "Stock Tips." Posters can weigh in on their faves. I'll definitely vote for Tommy.

And let's keep track of this Westside development... veddy interesting!

-NorthWoods

>If Tommy is indeed going to stick around, I'm as eager as

>North to know if this superstud ever does real (i. e. hotel

>room) privates. Even a lapdance review would be welcome info.

I actually have had the pleasure of a lapdance from Tommy. In fact, it was several $20 dances, and they were definitely worth it. He has limits, but he is not shy behind the curtain, and he puts on a GREAT show. And you know what? He looks tough and menacing, but he's really a decent guy.

You know, I think I may start a new subject: "Stock Tips." Posters can weigh in on their faves. I'll definitely vote for Tommy.

And let's keep track of this Westside development... veddy interesting!

-NorthWoods

• 2 weeks later...

Archived