Gaiety on Thanksgiving

KY_TOP
This topic is 7091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am not sure it the Gaiety is open on thanksgiving Day, but I guess that it is not. However generally during Thanksgiving week, most of the dancers are Canadian, as their Thanksgiing is in October. Denise usually fills with dancers who live in NYC. Even dancers go home for the holidays.

>As far as the dancers going home for the Holiday, YES. They

>will all be at my house eating Turkey naked! :7

Did you say I was invited to your place for Thanksgiving Dinner? }(

Well since most of the Guys are from out of town... What will they be doing on Thanksgiving if they are dancing at the G the rest of the week?

Could be that the dancers are in their hotel rooms waiting for an invite from patrons to Thanksgiving Dinner.....including all the fix'ns that go with it :7

Customers without the traditional Holiday feast have the potential to get their own boy feast on the table (or any other piece of furniture you like) instead of the turkey.:9

Please pass the cranberry sauce please!

• 2 weeks later...

Since the day is upon us, I thought this thread should be updated--lest someone read it, rather than the other and more recent thread--the one with the CORRECT information.

Reiterating what the latter says, the Gaiety will do its first show at 6. Which means, gang, that the 10:30 show will be your last chance to enjoy a jumbo drumstick as part of your holiday fare.

(Now THIS, if I may say so, is a thread that SHOULD be yanked--"in the interests of everyone"!)

>They also have musicals, ballet, and opera in New York, KY.

>

Yes, I know and in your honor I am off to see Hairspray.

Besides, I want to see if "Good Morning Baltimore" sounds any different when not sung by someone wet standing in the shower. ;)

Miss ya'

BTW...The Gaiety is a Theatre, says so right on the sign "Gaiety Theatre" and it's right off Broadway as well. :*

Guest houseboy

Nobody can outdo me when it comes to the opening number, you should know that from personal experience. :-)

Since I have walked past more than once in my short but glamourous life, I am aware that the Gaiety calls itself a theatre, but so does a place where people get surgery, so that doesn't mean much. And please note that I did not - wise as I am - mention theatre OR Broadway in my original post.

Well, I hope you have fun and don't forget to have a side of cranberry sauce with your turkey. :p

"No running in the house!"

> And please note that I did not - wise as I

>am - mention theatre OR Broadway in my original post.

>

Yes, I had noticed that when I read your original post and expected you to point that out out me. I know you all toooooooooo well.

>Well, I hope you have fun and don't forget to have a side of

>cranberry sauce with your turkey. :p

>

I shall and even though it is not a Holiday there, you can still celebrate...have some with your Sushi. A person can always give Thanks no matter where they are at.

Guest houseboy

>Yes, I had noticed that when I read your original post and

>expected you to point that out out me. I know you all

>toooooooooo well.

Great! Now I've become predictable. :D

>I shall and even though it is not a Holiday there, you can

>still celebrate...have some with your Sushi. A person can

>always give Thanks no matter where they are at.

We already gave thanks in October - interestingly enough on the same day as Canada this year - so today is just another day, sans turkey, sans strippers, and unfortunately (much to my chagrin) sans sushi. To make up for your transgressions, I will be extra chaste today and for the rest of the week.

"No running in the house!"

Archived