NEO vs BEN VERSACE

Guest WOLF
This topic is 7140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is Wolf, not Neo as some of you diehard Ben V. fans think(actually I like Ben as a person outside the Gaiety,) Yes , Neo is a very good friend of mine and I get very angry when people who do not know him ,attack him for his style.First, he is the most trustworthy and honest person I know ( I 've known more dancers since 1974, when I started than I,d care to recount).Second, he has a bigger vocabulary than Big mac and Budweiser. Give him some credit, he has learned an amazing amount of english in the short time he has been here. Maybe he seems aloof because as an imigrant to this country, he may not always understand the American destruction of the english language. And in the third place one does not go to the Gaiety to see a Broadway show, Duh! you go there to see nice bodies, nice dick , and pretty faces, if the guy can dance like versace thats an added bonus. But I know most Gaiety clients would be just as happy if the Mr. universe contest was held in the nude. Here is to the so called talent critics who think they have a talent to write a reveiw, read the New York times Theatre Reviews. That my friend, is a skillfully and most of the time,honest review of a show. What you so called critics are tryining to write is pure garbage.You criticize what you have no right to criticize! Sorry to tell you , but most guys are there to see DICK ,not to read your sorry faggot ass review, from some dried up old Queen , who is so frustrated and miserable in their life and could never hope to have a relationship with another human being. 99% of the dancers are better than any thing you've ever had in your life,just shut your mouth, put down your pen and enjoy the show. GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

>This is Wolf, not Neo as some of you diehard Ben V. fans

>think(actually I like Ben as a person outside the Gaiety,) Yes

>, Neo is a very good friend of mine and I get very angry when

>people who do not know him ,attack him for his style.

>One does not go to the Gaiety

>to see a Broadway show, Duh! you go there to see nice bodies,

>nice dick , and pretty faces, if the guy can dance like

>versace thats an added bonus. But I know most Gaiety clients

>would be just as happy if the Mr. universe contest was held in

>the nude. Here is to the so called talent critics who think

>they have a talent to write a reveiw, read the New York times

>Theatre Reviews. That my friend, is a skillfully and most of

>the time,honest review of a show. What you so called critics

>are tryining to write is pure garbage.You criticize what you

>have no right to criticize! Sorry to tell you , but most guys

>are there to see DICK ,not to read your sorry faggot ass

>review, from some dried up old Queen , who is so frustrated

>and miserable in their life and could never hope to have a

>relationship with another human being. 99% of the dancers are

>better than any thing you've ever had in your life,just shut

>your mouth, put down your pen and enjoy the show. GET A LIFE

>!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf,

I have been gone out-of-country the last week so have not responsed to your above diatribe... maybe it would be best that I didn't. Then you're post would die.

Anyway, the reviewers of the Gaiety, cooper and foxy, are fair and balanced and provide a very valuable service to readers of this forum... week after week they reivew the gaiety dancers Monday afternoon with followups of th week-end lineup.

Neo probably is being bashed on this site because of his public performance and disdain with pleasing the audience.

Also the rest of your post is vicious and lacking in truth.

Archived