Tired old queens at the Gaiety

Guest WOLF
This topic is 7201 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, now I feel really guilty about sitting in the back and not tipping. However, I was too embarassed to get up and sit up front.

But I did hire one of the dancers afterwards, so did that make up for it ?

I saw a lot of people getting up and going in to the lounge but I was too nervous at my 1st and 2nd time to see what was up. Last night I went in to the lounge in the middle of the show (I waited until the dancer on stage had finished) and talked to two of the dancers (James and Christopher). It was easier last night than the night before, since on Sunday, there was this female stripper who was very outspoken and asked me if I wanted to see her vagina !!!! That was some real funny shit !! Anyway, I am not sure if other people are going to hire the dancers or just want to talk to them, so I just waited til everyone finished talking and the dancers were by themselves.

This is a culture (like any other) where there are rules, mostly unspoken, but Im learning them. The straight world seemed much easier because guys are expected to be jerks :)

Archived