buddy's

Guest BLACKJACK6161
This topic is 7127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BLACKJACK6161

just got back, already closed, just goes to show u, no boys no dancers, no place. As for La Fleurs id pay them NOT to touch me. Algae and parasites loom high in the air! go see for uself, but dont pay cover of 5.oo and then another 5-8 for a drink. a complete ripoff.

WOW, HARSH WORDS ABOUT LA FLEUR'S. It's a hole in the wall, for sure, and not a new bar like Buddy's but it is what it is...and I appreciate the laid back appearance. Unlike a few other bars I attend in the city (Barrage, SBNY, Sonewall, etc.) I don't feel compelled to run out for the latest outfit before going. As far as the $5.00 cover charge, yea, I hate paying that too, but then I went for happy hour one afternoon and the Port Authority hustlers were frightening, to say the least. Not a lot to be said for someone willing to "do it all" for $20.00! I'm more than happy to offer $5.00 for my well being.

Regarding Buddy's, I've heard that they either have or will have their cabaret license in the next week or two and once again will have dancing men. I'm curious to see how that works with the kitchen and all...(would you like an uncut dick with your salad?) Also, with their proximity to the "nicer" part of midtown, will they watch the cameras closer than normal (yes, the bar is loaded with cameras to make sure nothing illegal is going on).

I'll be at Buddy's for sure, but I won't forget my friends at LaFleur's!

BE SURE TO VOTE!!!

>again will have dancing men. I'm curious to see how that

>works with the kitchen and all...(would you like an uncut dick

>with your salad?) Also, with their proximity to the "nicer"

Food will be served? Upstairs or down?

>part of midtown, will they watch the cameras closer than

>normal (yes, the bar is loaded with cameras to make sure

>nothing illegal is going on).

Aren't you the horn of plenty with info! Do you mean cameras on the street or cameras in Buddies?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BLACKJACK6161

they now have a cabaret license, not selling food. a couple of dancers, if you call them that, just like to look at themsevles in the mirror as they dance. no hustlers at all in the place. you feel like you are being watched constantly. its like a police state. dont waste your time. if you want to see the best sstrip dances with the biggest cocks in ny go to the Gaiety

Archived