GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 9-13-04

likembig
This topic is 7149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday night at the G.

I did not walk into the theatre until almost 6:30 for the 6:15 show and it was just as Austin was in the second part of his act walking the runway naked except for a pair of black sneakers. I found this very hot because he is a real good looker and I definitely liked the sneaker and nudity combination. ( If you think I am the only one with this bizarre fetish check the directory of yahoo groups for this subject. Surprised?)

I paid special attention when Silvio came out wanting to see the "Cousin It" impersonation. I thought of something different. His dance style was different than most (so was the music, he was dancing to the 1980's rock song by Free). His movements started out disjointed but rythmic and with the hair flopping I could not help thinking of Joe Cocker singing "With a Little Help from my Friends" in the movie Woodstock. His movements than became more coordinated than that and I did not mind the hair because he pulled it away frequently to reveal a very sexy European looking face.

Trevor as usual was looking very hulk like minus the green paint. When this guy does a lat spread with his back facing us I get some kind of physical rush. I hope that he his having someone good take lots and lots of pictures of him because a physique this incredible really should be preserved to be looked at for a long time.

I would have to say my favorite was Otto. This guy has the college muscle jock/ fratboy look down pat. He has a very manly friendly manner. During the finale he jokingly complained that the audience did not cheer loud enough for him. Dude, if you bring me to your hotel room I will jump up and down shaking pom poms. Get back to me on that.

I had never seen Rapheal perform before and I was not disappointed. This guy is beautiful. Nice smooth, well built body and gorgeous face with very expressive eyes. He is a young one and looks very young. I may have my mommy contact his mommy so that a playdate can be arranged. Seriously, he is a real looker and I hope that I will see him again in the future.

All in all the Gaiety was the usual fun. Naked guys shaking it like polaroid pictures. A very pleasant way to spend a Saturday evening.

Rapaz7

Archived